M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I"m playing with the idea of lowering my front end and ran across this kit. Has anyone lowered their front end? I already lowered the back-end 2.75", and I know that the cornering clearance will be much affected, but that don't really bother me much.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
I was looking at that same kit and wonding also if anyone has done this yet? I would also like to know how it works and is it really worth it? Thanks.

·
Registered
918 Posts
you know if you just wanted to lower the front without buying the kit you could do it in the triple trees to try it and see if you like it, it would not be the progressive springs but you could do this first.

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
you know if you just wanted to lower the front without buying the kit you could do it in the triple trees to try it and see if you like it, it would not be the progressive springs but you could do this first.
I thought of that idea, and after looking at the forks, i don't think that it'll work. Where the triple tree clamps on have a different diameter than the rest of the fork...

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
I have fat fork tubes installed so moving the forks up won't work for me. I was really hoping someone had used the different springs and could give feedback on how they work?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts