M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know what the total production numbers are for the '06 models, or how many were black, blurple (the fastest) or silver??

·
Registered
277 Posts
Gentlemen, gentlemen. Can't we all just get along????  :)

Especially since everyone KNOWS black is the fastest color......... :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
230 Posts
texas109 said:
blurple is the most rare :bigthumbsup: and the fastest :D and the best looking voted by most 109 riders :evil: :hot:
What??? I'm thinking Silver myself. :D

·
Registered
516 Posts
BULLYvard said:
Talk about hijacking a thread!! :D

So I take it no one knows or hasn't thought about it??
A Gallup Poll suggested that real world production numbers cannot be in fact determined since the (and I quote here) "Elusive 2007 Pearl White is so ridiculously advantageous in the velocimetric spectral shutter, when measured with the CyberDyne Flux Capacitor-Matic, that ANY supposed production number is indeed a fallacy" :bigthumbsup:

Honest *****!

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Regarding colours, I think the 07 in pearl white is sooooo hot...cannot wait to see outside pic of one! The 07 black one is here at local suzuki shop and they say rest of colours will be here in the fall.

·
Registered
277 Posts
RubenAlonzo said:
A Gallup Poll suggested that real world production numbers cannot be in fact determined since the (and I quote here) "Elusive 2007 Pearl White is so ridiculously advantageous in the velocimetric sprectral shutter, when measured with the CyberDyne Flux Capacitor-Matic, that ANY supposed production number is indeed a fallacy" :bigthumbsup:

Honest *****!
Well crap! How can you argue with logic like that? :a20:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts