M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Okay tried the steps spelled out on the other forum but it only shows up as Xs in the box...What now?

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Dunno Dude........I'm new here as well and it worked for me
as ya can see :D

Someone else will probably chime in.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The photo has to be on the Internet already - - - not on your computer. You need to upload the photo to one of the photo services that are out there.

The following photo was posted earlier on the intake thread. All I did was right click and copy the properties and insert it in the middle of the Image button up above (just click on the second one of the bottom row in the reply form. And now that photo that someone else posted is now here. I added the two stars and deleted a bar at each end so you can see what it looks like. Or right click on the actual photo and look at the properties so you can see exactly what was used between the IMG code.

**img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/prosubboxes/kandn.jpg[/img**

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The image code look like this when you click the second item in the bottom row when you are creating a message

All you need is the properties from the photo and insert it between the middle bars.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the help and please spread the word on my bike that's for sale :bigthumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts