M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Prior Owner - updated with correct name

Looking to contact the prior owner of my 109. His first name is Tyree and he lives in the Jax FL area.

If anyone here knows him I would appreciate a PM.

I just want some service history, dealer fixes, or anything else he can tell me about the bike.

Thanks,

Tracy

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,091 Posts
You can search on here by location if you want to try that. Click on the Community link right in the middle near the top of the page. Select Members List. When the list comes up, on the right side there is a link for Search Members. Click on that, then click on Advanced Search in the box that comes up. You can search just by location, and Jacksonville returns 33 hits. If you have the time you can click on each profile and look at the bike to see if it looks like yours.

·
Registered
6,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks

You can search on here by location if you want to try that. Click on the Community link right in the middle near the top of the page. Select Members List. When the list comes up, on the right side there is a link for Search Members. Click on that, then click on Advanced Search in the box that comes up. You can search just by location, and Jacksonville returns 33 hits. If you have the time you can click on each profile and look at the bike to see if it looks like yours.
Thanks for that. Did it, looked them all over, wasn't there.

He may have never been a member here.

I did make an error, his name is Tyree, not Tyrone.

Tracy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts