M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I WAS CHECKING OUT A BIKE TRADER WHILE IT RAINED TODAY AND WAS COMPLETELY SHOCKED AT WHAT A USED 109 IS GOING FOR. I FOUND A USED BURPLE WITH LESS THAN 1K. MILES DECKED OUT WITH COBRA SLASH DOWNS AND A P.C. MODULE + XTRAS FOR 11K. THEN TO MY AMAZEMENT I SPOTTED AN AD FOR 07 9'S FOR 11K + UNCLE SAMS TAKE. HAVE THESE BIKES DROPPED THAT MUCH IN VALUE . HECK IF I WAIT A FEW MORE MONTHS I'LL TURN MY 9 OVER TO MY BRIDE AND PICK A USED 9 ALREADY MODDED OUT FOR MYSELF.

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
those prices are still higher than what i paid for mine new, so they must be appreciating, not depreciating.

·
Registered
844 Posts
If you check the thread on "MSRP" you'll see that many of us only paid a shade over $ 11k for ours NEW. As is also testified to in that thread -- you NEVER get the money out of any mods that you may have done. So, $ 11k for a used '06 sounds pretty generous, even if it has a few mods.

·
Registered
411 Posts
$11K for an M109 You lucky MF´s In Germany with a dealer discount (I know him real well) I paid almost $16000 and to top it off I was smiling that I was able to be one of the lucky few who got one

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
11-12 k whatever.....if it was 16k , I'd still buy it ! you can't beat the bang for the buck and it's good looks !....and those moments of fame , signing autgraphs...
talking to people about it.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Animal said:
:eek: Mad dog I'd say you got ripped. Retail in Germany is like 12,995 Euro + tax. Or did you convert to Dollers?
Yes Animal I converted it to dollars. Exchange rate when I bought mine was 1€=$1,27 (of course as you well know that can change everyday :D) so €12995 = $16503,65 (as said I got a dealer discount) and all of Germany from what I was told only got 800 Intruders M1800R in 2006. (Thats why I said I was one of the lucky few :bigthumbsup:) (I paid €12598 instead of the €12995.which was cool because they sold like hot potatoes without a discount ;)) I can´t speak for the area around Worms but for example in Nürnberg they got a blackone and a silver one the end of April right in time for the Maifahrt ;) and two days later both were sold (guess who got the silver one :bigthumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts