M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out My Corbin, I still have to have my tank bib made from the seat material. But had to post pics. It is truly Christmas in JULY.

RAW_TAZ

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mazatroll, Taz will have to tell you the mfg on the tool bag, because I asked him a couple months ago, got it and now I forget who he told me, but it is awesome. Super soft, very spacious and since it is the only thing on the bike that I have to hold things it does a great job. Again, Taz will have to jump in and tell you where, but just wanted to tell you what a great product it is. If I remember right it was like $30. Real quality too for the money. I sell leather products and it killed me to buy it from someone else, but I could not complain about it when it arrived.

·
Registered
108 Posts
raw_taz said:
Check out My Corbin, I still have to have my tank bib made from the seat material. But had to post pics. It is truly Christmas in JULY.

RAW_TAZOh man i like that,my wife will love that new seat and backrest, now that should get me plenty of brownie points.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Very nice ! love the tan leather on the Burple... I want the three pieces myself...but how much and did you order from Corbins website?
Please give honest opinion on comfort and fit and finish.

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Hey Taz The seat looks awesome. Based on your review of the seat I put down the cash and bought one myself. Should be in in about 2 weeks. Went with the web site one of our brother 109ers supplied and got the front seat for 440.00. I was a little hesitant at first because that's a lot of cash for a seat but in the end i let comfort win out...Thanks Ray

·
Registered
844 Posts
Yeah, that is really Sweeeeeet -- but it HAD to be pricey.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
EAGLEFAN67 said:
Very nice ! love the tan leather on the Burple... I want the three pieces myself...but how much and did you order from Corbins website?
Please give honest opinion on comfort and fit and finish.
I have not riden it for a real miles yet we have had 3 record days of heat here 117, 118, and 116. So it is africa hot, it should settle down end of next week after we gets a thunder storm or two.

I will put some miles on it next weekend and the first of next week with Lamond and Hal. And will report. Initially it feels great. On the $$$ I drove 700 miles and let them take pictures of it I will probably take it back when they get more products done and need somthing other than Silver for the photo shoot.

I love it so far, I felt like a 8 year old kid this morning on Christmas day with a new train set, putting it together.

I will report honestly and let you all know if it is worth the $$$ my first response is yes it is.

TAZ

·
Registered
844 Posts
$1,300 (?) -- that's not THAT much more than the production Corbins -- did you supply the fabric? (It looks identical to the stuff you had put on your stock seats).

By the way: What ARE you doing with the stock ones that you had done in Ostrich???

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Neither seat is real ostrich, the one I had done here in AZ is vinyl, and the Corbin is a stamped leather, elk or deer.

I have the old seat still, not sure what I am going to do with yet.

TAZ

·
Registered
178 Posts
Love the look of that seat color w/ your paint. Looks great. :bigthumbsup:

I just ordered my production corbin a couple days ago, should be here real soon. Now if I can just find a tool bag like yours, I'll be really chuffed. :p

·
Registered
696 Posts
raw_taz said:
Carol Leather 27.99, I got it from my local dealer.
hey raz... been meaning to ask this for months now.... can you check your records or with your dealer if need be and get a carol leather part number for this bag??? thanks...mjm

1 - 20 of 32 Posts