M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
47steeler, hink, Robin, and myself planned this last yr and just wanted to check in with everyone and get a list of who is gonna be there and get some numbers to be able to hook up for rides while we are there.... We are staying at the Days INN North of Maryville off the Alcoa Hiway ..

CMHGUY.......Eric (614) 937 4177
47steeler......Ron
Hink.............Shawn (everyone has his number)
MrsOilCan......Robin
Irish4life.......Jeff
Kane109.......Brad monday maybe
Woody.........Jeff (207) 329-3808 Monday Ride
Andydude.....Andy +1 Monday Ride
OOINNK........Rob

Just post up below if your planning on being there.... I know there are a few guys that have contacted me and I just want to get them all on a list so I have all the info in one place... K If you just want to send me your number thats OK.... I wont post it up here enless you want me to.... K

COME ON 19th of June!!!

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
DANG! I knew you guys were coming down and was really hoping to meet ya'll at the Dragon. Unfortunately, I have to work that weekend....stupid work! :verymad:

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Huh. I didn't know anything about this. I might be able to ride up for a day with you guys.

What time on Sat. the 19th you guys plan on getting in? I might even be able to take that Monday off or something. You guys have a basic plan for riding?

·
Registered
813 Posts
[/ threadjack]
Aww, these guys deserve a threadjack...rubbing this trip in our faces all the while knowing we are sitting outside in the rain watching them eat ice cream with the hot cheerleaders...but, I digress...

;)

I have NO idea where the ice cream and cheeleader part came from...must be my medication! :eek:

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am getting something too. Sore raspy throat and a somewhat runny nose....

[/ threadjack]
Nick can you start a thread so I can HiJack it....(thats a naughty word in my buisness..... lol) HIHACK...

I already Hijacked Chips thread on Mirrors... ;)

·
Registered
813 Posts
Nick can you start a thread so I can HiJack it....(thats a naughty word in my buisness..... lol) HIHACK...
:a20:

So, you aren't allowed to greet your ATC friends in the morning when they are named Jack??

"Hi Jack! How's it going?"

<Eric is promptly thrown to the floor and wonders what the he!! is going on!!>

Yes you did...and I'm te-l-l-l-i-n'!!!!!!! :bigthumbsup:

But I got you two back (Hink as well)...AND I got the mirrors!!

My wife is gonna KILL me...of course, for a while there, all the packages coming from eBay were horse tack and saddles with her name on the box (I almost said "...tack and saddles for HER..." but KNEW you guys would go over the edge with comments about mounting and riding, etc.!!) :D :a20:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Deals Gap

If I can get my new rim on I'll be there.It's scheduled to arrive at my
house on the 15th.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts

I was going to start a new thread titled "anyone but Eric invited" but I figured I would get too many :dontknow:'s.....

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Eric we (myself, Andydude and his wife) aren't leaving Maine til Sunday morning. We should get in to Gatlinburg, Tn Sunday night and be ready to ride Monday morning. According to mapquest we're an hour from Maryville. We're not leaving for Staunton til Wed morning since the meet doesn't really start til Wed. My cell is 207-329-3808. We'll definitely catch up for a ride or 3.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
47steeler, hink, Robin, and myself planned this last yr and just wanted to check in with everyone and get a list of who is gonna be there and get some numbers to be able to hook up for rides while we are there.... We are staying at the Days INN North of Maryville off the Alcoa Hiway ..

47steeler......Ron
MrsOilCan......Robin

Just post up below if your planning on being there.... I know there are a few guys that have contacted me and I just want to get them all on a list so I have all the info in one place... K If you just want to send me your number thats OK.... I wont post it up here enless you want me to.... K

COME ON 19th of June!!!
Ok Eric, now who is rubbing it in.....................................LOL!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
unless my sources are wrong, are you guys aware that you can't get to Deal's Gap resort without going down the Cherohala Skyway to Robbinsville and then back up US 129. Of course their are many wonderful roads up there to ride. Just asking! The Dragon is open from 8AM to 8PM from the NC side. The rock slide area won't be open for traffic til sometime in July.

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Count me IN :hot:

you haters are invited !
Heck i invited my self :eek:
and John is right about the Dragon bein closed on the Tenn side ???

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
unless my sources are wrong, are you guys aware that you can't get to Deal's Gap resort without going down the Cherohala Skyway to Robbinsville and then back up US 129.

47steeler......Ron
MrsOilCan......Robin
Kane109.......Brad
Woody.........Jeff (207) 329-3808 Monday Ride
Andydude.....Andy +1 Monday Ride
Any of you guys interested in meeting in Tellico Plains, TN at the base of the Cherohala possibly Monday morning to ride for the day if the weather is looking good?

1 - 20 of 77 Posts