M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know not many of you 9'ers are going to Staunton, but is anyone thinking or planning to go to the PRE meet this coming weekend. I was going up Saturday and camp until Tuesday, but my son may come up to see me Saturday and will have to wait and see. Talked to Stoneman and he is going to come up Sunday, I think. Need some input please. John

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
I sure wish I could, John but I have to work Saturday and Monday. You guys be very careful and have lots of fun! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
I'm trying!! If I go it will either be going up Sunday afternoon, riding Monday and coming back Monday night. I HAVE to be back Monday if I go. The other option will be to pull an Iron Butt Day and leave Early Monday morning and be back Monday night. All of this is up in the air right now pending if I get everything in order for the events Tuesday and Wednesday.

·
Registered
735 Posts
I plan to leave on Monday morning, heading up that way. Not super early , probably be in Knoxville for lunch, will see what happens from there. probably grab a room near Marysville where the pre-meet folks are.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I am just playing it by ear John, Whatever you guys come up with I can do!! Just give me a call on the phone when you work things out. I can leave as early as Sunday night. If you want to stay at my house Sunday night and leave from here on Monday let me know!! We'll just shoot up 28 to the Dragon Monday morning...Think it over and see what you think :bigthumbsup:

Don

1 - 5 of 5 Posts