M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys and Gals,

I am sure by now, most of you have heard of the shootings that took place in Lancaster County, PA yesterday at the Amish School House. That is about 20 minutes from where I live. One of my best friends who I go to church with and ride with regularly is the uncle of two of the little girls who died this morning. He used to be Amish and left the order when he was 19 years old. It was his sisters two daughters who died early this morning. Please keep them in your prayers. They still have three children at home, but as you can imagine this is more than they could ever imagine.

All of the children are from a close community and many are related to one another so this has affected many families in our immediate area.

Thanks in advance,
Mike aka Bruno

·
Registered
34 Posts
originally from harrisburg here....

i pray that all will heal. I cant imagine the families pain

i wish they could catch that man alive and the rest i will leave to our thoughts as to his punishment. Hopefully there is a place in hell for such as those .

·
Registered
96 Posts
I pray that God gives the families of all the victims his comforting grace and peace at this time. Just a terrible and senseless act on the part of this sick minded shooter!

EFE M109

·
Registered
41 Posts
Prayers are going up for all the families of this tragedy. My wife is from West Chester and we were just there a few months ago. Peaceful people and a strong spiritual people call that land home. God will handle this evil man for his sins against those children. Being the father of an 18 month old little girl, I cant possibly fathom the pain these families are suffering. God be with you.

Brian L.
Lexington, S.C.

·
Registered
203 Posts
My prayers and those of my family go out to you and yours. May whatever deity you hold dear caress and comfort you and yours in this time of tragedy.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
I prayed for them & their friends & families the moment I heard about this terrible, terrible tragedy.

Chuck

·
Registered
770 Posts
Already in mine and my familes prayers it sucks when something like this happens. my best friend and brother where murdered in Las Vegas and were the only two sons of their parents.

·
Registered
532 Posts
All of those families have been in my prayers since I heard about this tragedy. It's good to know that the families are looking to the right place for comfort.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Just my two cents...

We had a similar occurence happen in Montreal, Canada a couple of weeks ago. Several youths were injured and two died. Unfortunately, these senseless acts seem to be re-occuring. Maybe through getting the word out and having discussions such as in this thread may help. I think it would be unfortunate if this kind of thread NEEDS to be deleted.

My prayers go out to all involved.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Bro, our prayers are for all involved and now intentionally for your friend's family. I am an Associate Pastor of a rather large church in Houston and we have added this to our prayer list.

And maybe this is not 109 info, but it involves one of the m'er brethren here and we all are affected. Thanks LA for leaving this on.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I lost my brother when he was 16 and I was 23 to an auto/bike accident. The parents will never completely heal and will need the support of the church, family and friends for life. My thoughts and prayers go out to them.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
jmo it take a very derange person to take thing out on a kid show he has not heart

i hope the kids pull through

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
This is incredibly sad....I couldn't imagine getting a call at work and getting news like this....if the person/s didn't turn the gun on himself...I'm affraid to say it
my hands would get dirty. ..what's with people these days ?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts