M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im having a brain dead moment.

Im looking for a way to distribute power to a few item that i want to add to the bike.

What is the proper name for the thing that holds the fuses ???

I did a search on google & i cant find what im looking for. HELP.

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks hink :-[

to early for me

·
Radio Active Member
27,666 Posts
You should be able to order one from Radio Shack if you can not wait for DLP to get them in stock.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
You can also get them at Pep Boys for about $4

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was at my 2 local pepboys & they have nothing

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,855 Posts
They usually have a 4 and an 8 fuse block. They are hard to find in the store, I found one of the 4 fuse items on a rack at the end of an aisle where they keep all kinds of specialty fuses. It was laying on the shelf at the bottom of the rack.

The one I got was kind of flimsy and came apart on me twice. I finally sealed it up good with black RTV and it's held together for a year or so now.

·
xxx
210 Posts
just to let you know these are back-ordered. i ordered 2 on the 3rd of june DLP told me 2 to 3 weeks maybe sooner.
Might even be longer than that. When I called yesterday, I was told that they were waiting on a supplier for one of the components. The guy on the phone supposedly checked with one of the engineers who builds them. He wouldn't even hazard a guess as to when the part would come in.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Might even be longer than that. When I called yesterday, I was told that they were waiting on a supplier for one of the components. The guy on the phone supposedly checked with one of the engineers who builds them. He wouldn't even hazard a guess as to when the part would come in.
thanks for the heads up! guess we will see how this works out but, if i find it somewhere else i'll just cancel it

·
Administrator
2008 M109R, 2016 FJR1300, 1999 VMax
5,758 Posts
They sell them at Advance auto or Autozone. Sorry, I forget which.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
They are tough to find and the employees will tell you they do not have them. I have found them with fuses and also in the section with universal window-switches, plugs, tubes and the like.

They sell them at Advance auto or Autozone. Sorry, I forget which.
I have seen them at both, but with no regularity at either. Sometimes they have one, sometimes they do not.

·
Registered
275 Posts
You might check out the local stereo install shop. Best Buy might even have them. The installers may use them for amps etc. Just a thought

1 - 17 of 17 Posts