M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
:hot: :hot: :hot: Mine should be here by Tuesday!!!! :hot: :hot: Thanks Hal for the update.... :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
181 Posts
crazytank7 said:
I will be picking one of these up as soon as someone makes a exhaust that i like... :D :bigthumbsup:
That's my plan also!

·
Registered
593 Posts
How many programs does the PC come with and since there a few exhaust options out how many choices wil the end user have to choose from. Waiting for more exhaust options.....
Thanx Hal

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BigBen said:
Are you out of them already? It says something about not having till September?
They just arrived today. We have not had time to remove the September note from the page yet.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ELECTRICZ28 said:
How many programs does the PC come with and since there a few exhaust options out how many choices wil the end user have to choose from. Waiting for more exhaust options.....
Thanx Hal
I think we are all going to find out together. Mine is on the way to me also.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Aussie109 said:
Hal
If these commanders control the ignition timing would that mean the JSD can be removed?
That is one of those questions that someone with a lot more skill than me is gonna be needed to answer it. JR where are you when we need you?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
here here, I can't wait for you guys to offer some things in kits when available... "109 Stage 1: V&H two into 1, Air kit of some sort, PCommander and nice instructions" "109 Stage 2: stage 1 + nitrous and a poster of the unofficlal m109riders.com chick", etc. haha :D

·
Registered
572 Posts
I think JR and Hal need to get together for a weekend, design some bad a$$ power kits, and then turn around and sell them on here :)

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Just ordered mine and a Memphis Shades Shooter windshield. Lets see. Add that to the 260 Metzler rear tire and I seem to be me tooing you Hal. Guess you just got good taste!

·
Registered
572 Posts
I really just want to add a little more HP to mine, through some good pipes, good air cleaner, and good fuel system as you said... and just have FUN riding her...

I guess it is just the guy in me, always wanting MORE POWER :)

Speaking of, I wonder if Tim Allen owns one of these bikes? LOL JK

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
jazzman said:
Just ordered mine and a Memphis Shades Shooter windshield. Lets see. Add that to the 260 Metzler rear tire and I seem to be me tooing you Hal. Guess you just got good taste!
Gee, now I have to change my bike. I want it to be the only one with stuff. LOL.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts