M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have gutted my stock exhaust and am in the process of fabricating a plate to mount some intakes to the bike.

I am buying a power Commander this weekend. Will I need to get it dyno'd or is it easy enough to set it up on my own to compensate for the mods?

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
If you get a cobra fi2000r you can do it your self by adjusting nobs, you may need to get a map or dyno with a commander

·
Registered
743 Posts
get the pcv and have it dynoed it will give heaps more power and torque

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi,

Power Commander V, we are in winter, the bike can fit my wife.
At my M1800R already the Power Commander III USB is mounted and driving behavior has improved absolute.
The same, we expect the M1500.

In the lower speed range, the M1500 does something that is weak because the motor is apparently set too lean.
The cause is likely to be found in the emissions regulations for Europe.

The only useful seems to be the power commander V.

After assembly I will report accordingly ...

Note: Translation German-English by Google

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
The Cobra FI 2000R is a cheaper way to manage your fuel system, and it does allow you to set your bike up to run very well. However, it is a tedious process as you have to make adjustments, and then immediately ride the bike several times normally to see if your changes are set right for optimum performance of your bike. With the Power Commander, yes would have to get it a Dyno performed on it. However, it will tweek your bike's performance to the fullest, and once it has been done, you don't have to worry about it anymore, as long as you don't make any other performance or air/fuel mods to your bike. The Power Commander is the best Fuel Management system you can put on your bike, but it does cost more to get it set up correctly on your bike.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Ummm, yeah...
:p:p:p Sorry for my bad english, but I hoped that you understand the translation from google translation tool.
For the future I wrote with my own words and perhaps it is more better...

This text is without "google" in my school-english...
The last day in school for my person was in 1983...

Okay, I do my best... :p:p:p

Greets
Roland

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
But what is Deputy's point?
My point is the translation from German to English by Google sucks...Can you honestly say you understand what Power Commander V, we are in winter, the bike can fit my wife?

It reminded me of the English to Martian translation from the movie Mars Attacks:
All green of skin... 800 centuries ago,their bodily fluids include the birth of half-breeds. For the fundamental truth self-determination of the cosmos, for dark is the suede that mows like a harvest. :joke:

·
Registered
46 Posts
My point is the translation from German to English by Google sucks...Can you honestly say you understand what Power Commander V, we are in winter, the bike can fit my wife?

It reminded me of the English to Martian translation from the movie Mars Attacks:
All green of skin... 800 centuries ago,their bodily fluids include the birth of half-breeds. For the fundamental truth self-determination of the cosmos, for dark is the suede that mows like a harvest. :joke:
I will try to explain it in my own words...
In the winter I want to mount the pcd V on the bike of my wife...

Okay...;););)

·
Registered
381 Posts
Has there been any real reviews on the auto tuner being offered for the PC V? I would buy the set this winter if it has been truly tested and gets good reviews. Only reason i haven't put the PCV on yet is the local guys know they are the only ones dyno'ing bikes in the surrounding area and they are not afraid to show it in their prices.

And yes triple seven...your english is much easier to understand then the google translator :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
46 Posts
And yes triple seven...your english is much easier to understand then the google translator :bigthumbsup:
Thanks... For the future I tryed to post in my own words... "F... off" with the translationtool from google...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Gooooo Google! Vamano Google! Gehe Google! Ga Google

I have the Power Commander III installed on my 109. Great tool! Works awesome and very customizable and programmable.

In German: ch habe den Power Commander III auf meinem 109 installiert. Großes Werkzeug! Arbeitet genial und sehr anpassbar und programmierbar. Fahrt sicher!

I switched out the stock exhaust with Hard Krome Sideburner. The stock exhaust caused the 109 to shutter a bit on the low end (at least my was) when I de-baffled it. Even with the Power Commander it ran a little rough.

In German: Ich wechselte die Aktie mit Hard Krome Seitenbrenner Auspuff. Der Bestand verursacht Abgase der 109 ein bisschen am unteren Ende Verschlusszeit (zumindest meiner war), wenn ich de-verwirrt es. Auch mit der Power Commander lief es ein wenig rau.

Fahrt sicher!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Gooooo Google! Vamano Google! Gehe Google! Ga Google

I have the Power Commander III installed on my 109. Great tool! Works awesome and very customizable and programmable.

In German: ch habe den Power Commander III auf meinem 109 installiert. Großes Werkzeug! Arbeitet genial und sehr anpassbar und programmierbar. Fahrt sicher!

I switched out the stock exhaust with Hard Krome Sideburner. The stock exhaust caused the 109 to shutter a bit on the low end (at least my was) when I de-baffled it. Even with the Power Commander it ran a little rough.

In German: Ich wechselte die Aktie mit Hard Krome Seitenbrenner Auspuff. Der Bestand verursacht Abgase der 109 ein bisschen am unteren Ende Verschlusszeit (zumindest meiner war), wenn ich de-verwirrt es. Auch mit der Power Commander lief es ein wenig rau.

Fahrt sicher!
Thanks for the funny translation...
But in english is it more simple to understand...

Google is trash for translation...

:joke::joke::joke::joke::joke::joke::joke::joke::joke::joke::joke::joke::joke::joke:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts