M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is curently using a power commander 3 on their C109 and how do you like it? Did you get it dynoed and what were your numbers.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Who is curently using a power commander 3 on their C109 and how do you like it? Did you get it dynoed and what were your numbers.
No one? I was hoping for some comparisons as I was thinking about taking off the Bully and using a PC3 with a custom tune. But since I have so many items on the wish list, this switch may not happen.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Yo tambien, I'm going with the PC, would love to see some #'s ahead of time. Just can't decide on intake or air filter... I know this has been throw around before, can we freshen the topic up?:pray:

·
Registered
46 Posts
My plan for the next season is to mount a pair of G-man airfilters and a Power commander 5 with a dual Autotune unit. Has anyone a similar setup?

·
Registered
332 Posts
My plan for the next season is to mount a pair of G-man airfilters and a Power commander 5 with a dual Autotune unit. Has anyone a similar setup?
I don't have this setup but I did research the PC5 and as I remember the dual tune was for Harleys only. Do you have some additional info about using the dual tune on the M109/C109?

·
Registered
46 Posts
I don't have this setup but I did research the PC5 and as I remember the dual tune was for Harleys only. Do you have some additional info about using the dual tune on the M109/C109?
Yes, I wrote to dynojet and asked if there were any dual autotune for the metrics in the tube. They responded that the latest PC-V for M109/C109 had firmware that is supporting dual autotune. So its possible to run the AT-100 (dual for harley) on a metric. But you need to replace the power connector which is for Harley bikes.

A couple of days ago I looked at the homepage of the Swedish Dynojet distributor. And they were listing a dual autotune for metrics, AT-300. But I have not seen it anywhere else yet.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm going to modify the K&N setup that I got from Gman so I can get more air (cool air) around and in the filter. Then I'm going to get rid of the Bully and change to the PC 3 with an external switch so I can change between maps. 1 for performance and 1 for fuel economy. This will be for strait cruising, steady speed, not a lot of throttle. I don't know about any other maps at this time. mdean1962 and I, are the only ones to get Gman's set up dynoed that I know of and our numbers are nowhere near his numbers. I'm the only one that I know of to get dyno tuned hoping this would help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts