M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone installed on their bike yet? I was on dynojets website and saw no PC III for the M90, but the PC V has one for the M90.... Just curious if anyone installed one yet, however I did some searches and did not see any...

·
Registered
743 Posts
yes i have one and its great i got over 10% more torque and that was just with the swepts you could really tell it had more poke i didnt get that much of a difference when i had the cobra fi2000r on i would like to have it redyno tuned now that its running better but i dont want to pay anymore money it seems to be alright so i will wait a v8 statesman couldnt pull away from me:D

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats what I wanted to hear, the FI2000R sounded ok but if Im going to drop the money on something I want the option to really tune it in the future.. Thanks for the input :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
381 Posts
I am planning on buying one as soon as i sell my stock back rest. Once i have the PCV i will be able to do the tornado/cyclone air boxes.

Everyone that i know that is running a power commander has been very happy with the performance, reliability and service that comes with it. I am deff waiting for the PCV rather then the FI2000r.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Does anyone know what maps M90 ecu has? Are there separate maps for all gears? Do both cylinders use same map (fuel, ignition)? Are maps just RPM based? Is there separate high load map?

I only know that ignition map is not the same for 4 and 5 gear as it is for lower gears.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts