M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats the correct way to hook it up? I have read about that you need to hook it up to opposite injectors than what the directions say, then in the very next post someone said to hook it up the way the instructions say. I just dont want to screw anything up. Let me know. :dontknow:

·
Registered
547 Posts
Whats the correct way to hook it up? I have read about that you need to hook it up to opposite injectors than what the directions say, then in the very next post someone said to hook it up the way the instructions say. I just dont want to screw anything up. Let me know. :dontknow:
I agree with Pynikal. Worse case call PC and ask them but all the documentation is on their website.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
did you get install directions with it??

id follow those.
Yeah, I got instructions with it but after doing a search for install. Several members said the directions had the cylinders backwards and it should be hooked up opposite of the install instructions from dynojet.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Yeah, I got instructions with it but after doing a search for install. Several members said the directions had the cylinders backwards and it should be hooked up opposite of the install instructions from dynojet.
man i would call dynojet on that. that is a pretty big thing to screw up.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Go with what it says on the instalation instructions, cant imagine dynojet screwing something like that up

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
install it as per instructions, I did on mine, works great, go to the web site it has the maps and all the info you need. the air box is a pain, but dont force it back and take your time.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts