M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Hey Lamonster. The dealership installed Cobra Dragster pipes on my bike before I bought it. As far as I know, I do not have any power commander. Should I? Should the dealership have installed this with my pipes? Thanks man.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Where do I buy a power commander and how much are they? Is this a dealer installed item or can I install it? Thanks

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LeeDowney said:
Where do I buy a power commander and how much are they? Is this a dealer installed item or can I install it? Thanks
http://directlineparts.com/product.asp?pid=6049&str=290&ID=551657

On a scale of 1 to 10 and 10 being the hardest I would think it's about a 5 or 6. The dealer will have to do the final tuning if he has a dyno but it should run better than stock even with the map that comes with the unit. :doorag:

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
J R said:
But it from directline and ill help you all I can with mapping till we get it right or to your liking :bigthumbsup: The dyno is the best way tho no doubt.But youll gain h.p no matter which way ya go with it .More maps will start poping up. trouble I have right now as well as Lamont is our bikes have mods on them that alot of others dont so our maps wont work to give them out really unless you have the same stuff done :bigthumbsup:
Thats the same problems some of us have.... We dont have/know the mods JR and Lamont have :D :D :D :D

Yet

Sledzep

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
J R said:
Man let us have a few secrets if only for a while ;)
:bigthumbsup: I can totally understand that ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts