M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My bike had the pcIII on it when i got it. Noticed that it seems to be running rich, gas mileage is decreased and backfiring on deceleration. I dont have the software to check or change the maps on the pcIII. I have tried to download the software from the website but the file doesnt seem to open once downloaded. Has anyone else ran into this or have any suggestions.??????

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
My bike had the pcIII on it when i got it. Noticed that it seems to be running rich, gas mileage is decreased and backfiring on deceleration. I dont have the software to check or change the maps on the pcIII. I have tried to download the software from the website but the file doesnt seem to open once downloaded. Has anyone else ran into this or have any suggestions.??????
I would call Dynojet and have them walk you through it. Their customer service is great! I downloaded from the site 2 weeks ago and had no issues, my Pc needed a firmware update so I sent it to them and they sent it right back. You can change the maps either in your house at the computer (like I did) or at the bike via laptop. Good luck! If this doesn't work I can send you the software disc, just send it back when your done....let me know.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Figured it out

Figured out how to do it. The file i downloaded from powercommander was compressed and had to be unzipped before it would work. Works like a charm now. thanks to giddyup109 for the reply.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts