M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A lot of us will be getting our PC3's in - can you all post what you set them to/for etc. any items other than the standard install stuff along with your mods??

Thanks I should have mine this week but an waiting on pipes before I dyno set it.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I noticed that DynoJet uses a silver 109R for their stock image... hmm.. think they actually have a preference for fastest bike?

·
Registered
86 Posts
DHandyman said:
I noticed that DynoJet uses a silver 109R for their stock image... hmm.. think they actually have a preference for fastest bike?
I got mine installed this morning and I am extremely happy with it . I installed the accelerator pump software and set the sensitivity to 90% , the fuel % increase to 20 and for 20 RPM . This really makes throttle response sweet. After 5 test rides I ended up with setting the low RPM range settings to + 6% or the third bar up from 0 , the mid 3rd bar up also and the high to 2nd bar up or 4% increase over the map that comes installed . My mods are modified air cleaners (very little restriction ) , the maniac mod and drilled out exhaust with SET valve open .

·
Registered
379 Posts
DHandyman. They used the silver 9 for testing cause if they can make that color fast then it might keep up with the black 9's. :joke: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I found the free maps from DynoJet to be pretty weak to say the least. I suppose they are better than stock or give one a starting point.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts