M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm a new member to this group. I've recently purchased an 06' m109, 2nd owner. I was told of this site with the plethera of information it had & am trully impressed with all Q&A this site has. The bike I purchased had Cobra Dragsters on it already installed. Was told it also had a Power Commander.  I don't believe this is so. Can't find any sign of it anywhere. If it dosen't have one for sure, I'd like to install some type of this upgrade to get the full benifits of the pipes. There is the Power Commander III, Cobra 2000I & TFI or (something of the like). The later is supposed to be the founder of the Power Commander and went on his own to make this unit. (May be wrong on the name). I'd like to put aftermarket breathers on it as well to help with the breathing. Just the pipes and the breathers are all I'd like to to upgrade at this time. Can anyone help me with which is the BEST to go with? Thanks, Justboerd

·
Registered
514 Posts
Mark Dobec, is the founder of DynoJet..... has also makes the TFI unit

It should be real easy to find the pc3 on your bike if you have one...... look under the left side cover and se if you ahve it mounted there. You woulde also have attached wires to your TPS, and a ground wire attached to the - term on your battery.

The pc3 has more adjustability than either the cobra/TFI.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts