M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any other way to post pics other than FRAPPR or Photobucket....for some reason my computer wont work with either and I cant get pics I have promised posted on here. Got pics of decals I have made and of Custom stripes I did for my bike. Somebody help the computer illiterate here.....

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
You can try using the "Insert Hyperlink" icon instead of the insert image icon. You won't see the picture within the thread, but you can at least see the link to it, so others can click on it.
Some Macs have trouble with the Insert Picture icon. This way, you may not need Frappr or Photobucket.
Try it out. Love to see the pics.

·
Registered
411 Posts
b said:
Is there any other way to post pics other than FRAPPR or Photobucket....for some reason my computer wont work with either and I cant get pics I have promised posted on here. Got pics of decals I have made and of Custom stripes I did for my bike. Somebody help the computer illiterate here.....
Have you tried image shack, I use it all the time and it works great :bigthumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.