M109 Rider Forums banner

POST YOUR PICS FOR MAY BIKE OF THE MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!

12K views 81 replies 36 participants last post by  IKNOWP 
#1 ·
Thanks to everyone for the success of the "Bike of the Month" in previous years. This thread is for everyone to submit their pics for the MAY Bike of the Month. In case you didn't see it in previous years the rules are simple. Submit the best pic or pics of your bike. IF YOU SUBMIT A BUNCH OF PICS AND GET SELECTED I WILL PIC THE ONE I LIKE!!! So no complainingif I choose one you don't like! They can be in any location but the better the pic most likely you have a better chance you can make the poll. Only past winners for the current year are not allowed to submit the same bike again. Please only submit your own bike. If you have a bike you like please ask that person to submit the pic of it. I will allow pics to be submitted until close to the end of the month. At that point I will look over the pics with Poseidon to decide which 5 make the poll. The poll will be a separate thread. There will be only the one class in one poll. I will keep voting open for only 7 days this time. As in previous years it evolved into a making a calendar due to popular demand. So if you win any given month you will need to email me a high res. quality pic that can be used for the calendar. You also agree to allow me to put your bike on the 2015 calendar.

Whatever Prizes I get they are for the winner only. No trading or giving them away please. In the past giving away prizes made us lose a great prize.

Prizes from Sponsors:
1) Dan from DLP Has also stepped up to offer a 10% special code for the winner to use as many times as they want for a few weeks after the win. The link to the DLP site ishttp://www.hondadirectline.com/
you can shop there M109R store and get 10% off for the month you win.

Prizes from Members:
1) Josh aka "Gottattooz" (http://www.m109riders.com/forums/member.php?u=29301) Is offering to polish a part on your bike. You need to supply the part. Part has to be a reasonable size. What part will be determined between the winner and Josh.
Winner pays shipping costs!

2) TRod is going to donate a set of TI peg scrapers. A $27.25 value including postage in the US. The link to see the product ishttp://secure.billydump.com/store/in...ewCat&catId=31

3) NSRair is going to offer 20% off of a custom cut derby cover. Winner is to pay shipping costs. After winning you will have to work with him on design. He has final say in what he is willing to cut or not cut. Here is a link to his profile http://www.m109riders.com/forums/member.php?u=39007also here is a link to a few of his custom cut derby covershttp://www.m109riders.com/forums/alb...hmentid=284217

4) Andy, Some9,
is offering $100 discount on my led kit or labor to redo front forks with aftermarket springto every winner every month

5)
JC Meancycles is offering $100 gift certificate to every winner every month to be used off of the original price!!!

See less See more
This post has been deleted
#49 ·
#59 ·
In Honor of our our Veterans, and those who wrote a check that they paid with there life. I'll add this picture, for my Brothers in Arms.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#61 ·
Here's mine. LOL.
Sig pic...bigger.

#65 ·

I'm gonna try this month.

#67 ·

Some more shots.

#71 · (Edited)
My guess is that it was a voting poll for the wrong month or he wasn't logged in. Also, I'm not sure if there has been an update on Tapatalk or not, but a year or two ago, it would not allow voting in polls. He could try using a computer or the full website on a phone or tablet. :bigthumbsup:

Best thing to do would be to post an question in the support forum for the website's techs to figure out what the issue is if all of the above checks out.

#75 ·
View attachment 323985 Not the wrong month and he was logged in...at 12:47 in the afternoon today...22 hours after the poll started. So there goes that "theory". What about the "bending" of the rules?? People submitted pictures in June. Whats the excuse for that?? Right is right and wrong is wrong. Doesn't matter anymore. There will be those that will come up with more excuses. A lot of people put this forum down & I would defend it. Like I said, I'm done. I will not be responding anymore. I'm done.
Hey Liz have them go to the top left and hit the 3 bar icon then scroll down to exit enhanced view and hit prefer old view -- with that enhanced forum view you sometimes you can't pull up pics-post questions So the simple fix is just to exit that enhanced view

#79 ·
Listen. The poll isn't closed. I stopped doing this last year because of the bitching and everyone thinking they could do better. I don't have to do this at all. Each month there are barely any posts to choose from to put into the top 5. I can put anyone I want in the poll. I may just end the whole thing mid year as we are getting former winners posting up and winning because no one else wants to post up their bike. I don't need or want a headache of reading any complaints. I try to be fair to all that enter. I try to pick a variety of bikes. There is NO million dollar prize waiting for the winner. It is for fun to say you won or made the top 5. If anyone thinks it is more please don't enter the contest. Have some fun with it and stop complaining.

#80 ·
Hey, Mr Duck. I for one really like this thread and hope that you keep it up. At present I don't think that my machine would have a chance of making the top 5, but maybe someday. Also, just read the monthly prize list again. It seems pretty good and I'd love to get in on it, so thanks to those guys as well. JC

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.