M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a search and I don't think this has been done before but if it has I'm sure there have been enough new mods that it would be worth doing again. I know JR must have about 10 versions he could post here. :D :doorag:

If you have something other than stock please post them on this thread. :bigthumbsup:

My first set.
Cobra Dragsters.

Then there were the Speedsters

Then there were the Morpher Pipes, my personal favorite. :doorag:

·
Registered
844 Posts
Lamonster: I hope you don't consider this "hijacking your thread" -- but I thought you were going to provide some specifices on the "morpher" -- source, part number(s), butt dyno and/or actual dyno. The sound clip sounds awesome -- and obviously you love it. Maybe I missed something (?)

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
tomph1 said:
  Lamonster: I hope you don't consider this "hijacking your thread" -- but I thought you were going to provide some specifices on the "morpher" -- source, part number(s), butt dyno and/or actual dyno. The sound clip sounds awesome -- and obviously you love it. Maybe I missed something (?)
I did all that in that thread except for real dyno numbers. Butt dyno says it's working great, rip your arms off. :evil: The pipes are off of the V-Rod, just go to that thread or to Supertrapp's site and look it up. The pipes are on Hals bike now so it's up to him to get the dyno numbers.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
rasputin's silver with silver looks secksay

·
Registered
296 Posts
Great thread , cant wait to see the many JR pipes , he has done such a great job progressing with all of them......like he said , he seems to enjoy it and the rest of us benefit . J R , I will wait for your follow up post with pix but which do you like best?

Lamont, great thread and pix.....which one did you dyno the 122+ with ? I couldnt remember....thanks :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Lamonster said:
DRAGON MASTER
Cobra Slash Cuts :bigthumbsup:

WOW! :yikes: This is the first time I've seen that bike. That paintjob is awesome! I love that seat too. Can we get a link to more pics, or are they on our Frappr site somewhere? I assume based on his name, he lives somewhere near NC/TN area? That thing looks great. :bad2thebone:

Edit: Never mind. I found them on Frappr. Seeing the rest of the paint I realized it's not really my cup of tea. Still a nice job. I do like that seat though. I also see he's from Wisconsin too, not NC/TN area. I wonder how often he makes the trip to the Dragon.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Dragon Master
You did a Beautiful job on that Bike. I have never seen flames on a paint job that I liked but that is just Gorgeous !
Thanks for sharing that pic with us. Are your wheels chromed or polished ?

·
Registered
1,846 Posts

This is my contribution for exhaust & intake! This picture does not show my chrome cover for the rear brake caliper or the chrome cap on the axle. I added these to fill in the bike once the swing arm was uncovered. :p :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

Chuck

·
Registered
849 Posts
Nice thread Lamont. I love the sound of mine with the Car Chemistry insert in the collector. Only problem I'm having is trying to find an 18" chrome extension to put on. You were right about the polished stainless steel and it's penchant for yellowing from heat. If I can't find one, I'm considering getting one chromed up, or the other possibility of using a smaller diameter stepped pipe inside the the extension, both to increase exhaust velocity, and to make the SS extension more of a polished heatshield.
Jer

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
jerbear,I myself,love the yellowed look.It looks like you ride it!!Here's an exhaust I had built for my old 1600 Marauder....

·
Registered
898 Posts
bet there is quite a few peeps could ad something to this thread now that we are down the road a ways

khrome

1 - 20 of 21 Posts