M109 Rider Forums banner

Would you like to do something after Rolling Thunder?

• BBQ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • do some more riding

• go to a restaurant

• just go home

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
What time does Rolling Thunder usually end? I know we are stopping at the wall but when will that be?

I wouldn't mind doing some extra riding, where should we go?

·
Radio Active Member
27,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dilbertian said:
What time does Rolling Thunder usually end? I know we are stopping at the wall but when will that be?

I wouldn't mind doing some extra riding, where should we go?
I have not gone in a couple of years, but a lot of it really depends on where we are in the Pentagon parking lot. It takes several hours to empty out several hundreds of thousands of bikes. The roads are blocked with people lining the streets. So we do not have to deal with lights or cars, just us bikers. So Tim maybe we should plan on stopping somewhere to grab a bite. I think we can talk about where to ride or eat once we all meet up. I say that because it is hard to say that it will be over at a certain time. Just don't want you to go through al the preparation and we don't get done till 4-5. It might even be a bigger turn out because we are still at war.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Ryan,

Sounds like a good idea to just play it by ear after we meet up!

I just saw a weather forcast for next weekend and it looks like temps around 80. Didn't see any rain in the forcast but you never know this time of year.

-Tim

·
Radio Active Member
27,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes I just looked at it today, it says 83 and sunny. Great riding weather for us! Whooooooooooooooo whooooooooo!! :hot: :hot: :hot:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts