M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys , use this tread to post your comments and picts from the meet.
Just dont want it to get mixed into other treads.
:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::beer2::beer3:

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
That was a good time guys, really appreciate the warm welcome!!!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
447 Posts
What a great time getting together and seeing everyone old & new faces, it was great herin about all the new mods everyone has done can't wait to get together with the bikes:doorag:

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Man, what a nice bunch of guys!!
IT WAS A FUN NIGHT, NICE MEMORIES!!:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:
Thanks everyone for a good time and many laughs!!
Nice to meet you BOSOX, I hope to see you in our rides during the year and dont forget , If you need help just post it!:bigthumbsup:

:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:
Next time we will be on the bikes!!

LETS ROLL!!!

·
Registered
643 Posts
Tobrak thanks for your generosity buying all the :beer3::beer3::beer3::beer2::beer2: your :#1: in our book bro thanks again to everyone Who came I had a great time!!

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
I had a great time last night good to see everyone can't wait to do some riding together :bigthumbsup:.

soco was ok but we need to go back with the bike and park them all out front.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hello All
it was great to see everyone last night. i can't wait to ride with you. Mitch, great to meet you and welcome to the family.
Winni

·
Registered
311 Posts
Likewise guys. It was great to see youse. I agree about blocking up the whole front with 9s. What an awesome sight that would be. Mitch, it was very nice to meet you. I also hope to see you on some of our rides. :welcome: to the NE family. A problem came up today in a letter I got from the VA. I had an appointment with one of their Doctors for evaluation and I received notice that it was changed and rescheduled. You guessed it, it was changed to 0800 on 10 April in Springfield. Maybe we could ride Sunday the 11th depending on the weather. Let's figure it out.
afdad

·
Registered
284 Posts
yes great to see the guys i had a great time/ and cant wait to get to ride with you all soon. also welcome mitch it was nice to meet you, hope to see you on the up coming rides.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Hey guys, had a great time...good seeing everyone and nice to meet you mitch. Cant wait to meet with the bikes, as andre wood say: "LETS ROLL"

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Didn't see to many of you guys smiling, must have been do to me not being there. Been busy getting people money so they can buy homes, NOW THATS DIFFERENT:eek: Kinda had forgot what it was like to work:eek: God knows I've done enough studing over this winter! Sorry for the no show guy's, but Friday I got home at 9pm! Would have been good to meet all you again and Mitch for the 1st. time.
Oh and Andre I like your Cruz Ship you put up! We (10 of us) Leave in 19 days for 7 Islands in the Southern Carabein OR however you SPELL IT! I do now it will be warm and they, WILL BE SERVING PLENTY OF BOAT DRINK :bigthumbsup: PEACE.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Plenty o laughs around Torq, you see I was laughing too so the pictures didnt come out good!!:bigthumbsup:
We did miss you, you are the light of the party!:D You see were not used to not see your posts or show up so people were wondering what had happened to you? Working...that explains it!!8)

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
Likewise guys. It was great to see youse. I agree about blocking up the whole front with 9s. What an awesome sight that would be. Mitch, it was very nice to meet you. I also hope to see you on some of our rides. :welcome: to the NE family. A problem came up today in a letter I got from the VA. I had an appointment with one of their Doctors for evaluation and I received notice that it was changed and rescheduled. You guessed it, it was changed to 0800 on 10 April in Springfield. Maybe we could ride Sunday the 11th depending on the weather. Let's figure it out.
afdad
so are we changing the ride date need to know so I can plan thing out please post any changes thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts