M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This s a variation of M109LOVER picture post, the Slammed Version.

I love the look of a slammed 9 and I never get tired of looking at them,

so [size=11pt]Slammers, show your stuff :super:

·
Registered
371 Posts
kat that is low but i think i ride a little lower than that if you measure from the brake calliper to the chrome fender support mine measures about 2 3/4'' love the lowered look keep up the mods i will learn to post pics soon 8) :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Navy guY
If I can post pics, anyone can. :joke:

z4woo I LIKE THE WAY YOU THINK and will definitely be following this thread :bigthumbsup:. and I am definitely ordering those bones from Direct line as soon as I receive and install my Stebel Horn !!!

Only one mod at a time for me because of the $$$

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Those are sweet,sweet pics.Perry,love that Air-Ride....can't wait til X-Mas bonus time!!

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Latinrascal....the blue lighting looks awesome :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:
Can you give a few details on what lights you used??? Lighting the inner fenders really accents the bike :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
bob109 said:
Latinrascal....the blue lighting looks awesome :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:
Can you give a few details on what lights you used??? Lighting the inner fenders really accents the bike :bigthumbsup:
I bought some strip led lighting from my local pep boys. They come in 15 inch lengths and are adhesive backed but i used a Little super glue to hold them in place. 2 strips each for front tire, rear tire and tank total of $120.00. i fabed a simple bracket for a switch that i placed near the ignition switch that is fused at the battery. i also added 4 super bright LEDs to serve as my license plate illumination that is hardwired into the OEM lighting wire. and thanks for the complamint

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
LatinRascal :bigthumbsup: Man that sets that silver beauty off. I think I'll look into that. BTW it looks as if you've really got a mean little rascal on your hands with that mean look of your little boy :D Enjoy them when they're that age, they're grown before you know it.......

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
silveRRocket said:
LatinRascal :bigthumbsup: Man that sets that silver beauty off. I think I'll look into that. BTW it looks as if you've really got a mean little rascal on your hands with that mean look of your little boy :D Enjoy them when they're that age, they're grown before you know it.......
Thanks, I cant wait till i have the chrome wheels and hub back on. She should really shine then. Yeah my little man is a hard core mommas boy, check out his shirt if you can see it, lol. the youngest of 4 and the only boy.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Latinrascal said:
Thanks, I cant wait till i have the chrome wheels and hub back on. She should really shine then. Yeah my little man is a hard core mommas boy, check out his shirt if you can see it, lol. the youngest of 4 and the only boy.
HAahaha on the Mommas boy, aren't we all, atleast those of us who will admit it. Your lucky to have a boy, I had 3 daughters. Well I have a son with another woman but she turned him against me.... Long Story... Enjoy them all.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts