M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Im looking at having my wheels polished. Has anybody heard of or dealt with atlaschrome out of houston texas?
I thought you was going black powder coat?? Polished looks pretty choice as well LOL

I hope you have some stockers to put on while ya wait. I know how much you like the road.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
cant decide, might do a set with powder and set with Polish. :dontknow:
LMAO must be nice to afford both Go get em man!!!

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
Im looking at having my wheels polished. Has anybody heard of or dealt with atlaschrome out of houston texas?
since you are sending out your wheels to texas, you might as well send them to liquidpain (jerry). he is in texas. does great work and also polishes wheels. just keep in mind that polished wheels will require periodic maintenance in order to keep them shiny. :bigthumbsup:

imho, i would just bump up and go chrome.

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
is polishing cheaper than chrome dipping? there are several guys here on the board that have done it themselves.
are you asking in reference to polishing the wheels yourself? if so, it is definitely cheaper but VERY time consuming.

if you are asking about prices of having them polished vs having them chromed?
then check out liquidpain's site: www.moreschimotorsports.com

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
OMG

I could go broke at that guys site, What a better way to go, CHROME baby. LOL Nice stuff...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.