M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if anybody out there has tried to polish there stock wheels?

·
Registered
168 Posts
1st :welcome: to the forum! 2nd before the harsher peaple get to you i am gonna say yes lots of people have polished their rims, it is a lot of work. and 3rd, we have a search button on this forum, and for the most part it works great, use that first before you post a new thread about any question, you will get your head ripped off if you ask more questions like this. almost any question or issue you can think of has been brought up before. there is a member on this forum who's name is hink who i am sure will post up on this really soon. he has a link in his reply's that have frequently asked questions i would urge you to take a look at that as well.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
1st :welcome: to the forum! 2nd before the harsher peaple get to you i am gonna say yes lots of people have polished their rims, it is a lot of work. and 3rd, we have a search button on this forum, and for the most part it works great, use that first before you post a new thread about any question, you will get your head ripped off if you ask more questions like this. almost any question or issue you can think of has been brought up before. there is a member on this forum who's name is hink who i am sure will post up on this really soon. he has a link in his reply's that have frequently asked questions i would urge you to take a look at that as well.
Bravo sir!!! The Frequently asked questions link is in my signature. Check it out. Here is your only freebie Frick!!:joke:

Video - How to polish aluminum wheels

http://www.m109riders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117072

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
yes there are quite a few people that have polished their wheels but keep in mind that it is a tedious job that requires plenty of time and patience.

and while polished wheels look great when done correctly, they will still require maintenance such as the occasional buff job in order to keep them in top shining shape.

imho, chrome still looks way better and requires much less upkeep.

PM jerry (liquidpain) he is a member of the forum and co-sponsor to this site. he does polished and chromed wheels. :bigthumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts