M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my wheels off about a month ago, finally got them back on the bike. I have about 30-40 ish hours in sanding and polishing. I did the wheels and the handle bar risers. But with two kids, one in high school and one in middle, both on sports teams and in the band and blah blah blah. The 30-40 hours took over a month to complete. Anyways let me know what you guys think.

Dave

Attachments

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Lot of work and it shows, Great job!!!

·
Registered
838 Posts
the risers look great Dave. Was unable to see the detail in it from the pics you sent my on my yahoo.
I'm liking how the mods you are doing are not wild but enough for people to see something different every time they see it. Two thumbs up :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,137 Posts
Looks spikey! :D

Looks great bro, it's a lot of work but very satisfying when it turns out right. And there's a lot of stuff on this bike to polish.

·
Registered
57 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
I really wish I had the cash to get my wheels chromed BUT mine are polished right now and they look cool. I like how yours matches the steely appearance of your overall look. Very cool!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
My wife asked about the spikes on the risers, I told her if there is a reason that I am being propelled towards them.........well I have bigger problems that a couple of 3/4 inch chuncks of aluminum......but they are stuck on there with 2 sided tape just to be on the safe side. The Buick that grandma is driving into me my jack me up, but those spikes should break away with not much effort.....LOL

·
Registered
144 Posts
NavyDave
I gotta say, those spikes on the risers kinda scare the crap outa me.
In a crash that could hurt :eek:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.