M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well first off let me thank gottattooz for all the info and help. but i didnt remove the hub from the bike it turned out pretty good i only have 30 min in this so the bottom has not been touch i just started it. but man it makes it look like chrome,

Attachments

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oo and one thing i forgot that is just the brown and green compound i wanted to use a different air buff for the purple which smooths it out to a shine

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
That's awesome, bro. Mine took me 2 hours when I did mine, but I had to figure out how to clamp mine in a vise on the bench without damaging it. Not bad for 30 minutes. Can't wait to see pics of it finished. Good Job.

-Josh

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
finish off the whole project with some of the hotflash products and mother's powercone. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
303 Posts
I polished mine too!! Oh wait You guys are talking bikes huh? Lmao

·
Registered
189 Posts
NICE !!

Very nice. I don't have the patience to do that. I painted mine black. With the wheels painted black too, it really looks good together.

Nice job though. More power to those with the time and patience to do it themselves.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
LOOKS GREAT!!!!!

now.
sorry.
but....

when I first saw this thread I thought it said "polished my nub last night":eek:

gotta get my eyes checked:dontknow:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,852 Posts
That looks great so far bro. I keep planning on doing mine but just haven't got around to it yet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts