M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When you get a email saying that you have been sent a PM by one of the members of the M109Riders board be sure to read this very important line at the beginning of the message. :read:

You have just been sent a personal message by ***** on M109Riders.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

If you reply to this email the person that sent you the PM will not get your reply, I will as admin. ::) You need to login to this site and then reply to the PM. I feel kind of weird reading your mail so quit sending it to me. :redfaced:

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
maybe thats why i didnt hear back from jr that one time. ok, i'll try again. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
i know, youve been very helpful jr. i just replied to that idle adjustment pm you sent me and you must not have gotten it. thankyou.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Sorry about the failure to read the directions!! But that is par for the course for us guys. The women woulda figured that one out a long time ago.

G

·
J R said:
I always try and answer every e-mail I get there has only been one person that I know of i have ignored
Oops..........I think I did what Lamont said not to do. Did you get my reply to your email?

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I keep bringing this up but it needs to be said again I guess. ::) Now I'm getting PM's where the guys is blasting Hal and I and a few other members here. If your going to do that then make sure it doesn't get sent back to me. ::) :read: Read this post again.

·
Registered
119 Posts
J R said:
DOH :a20: Whatd they say about me LOL..... That JR guy cant spell and types in Cap somtimes :D Lamont just thinks he,s fast :D I dont really know what ya could say bad about Hal :dontknow: uhh let me think :dontknow: He,s pullin his motor out and gonna make his bike faster then mine.what a jerk :a20:
That's funny as sh*t!! Love it when we keep it light around here.. :D

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
Lamont, might be a better idea to tell them how to turn off the e-mail notification in their preferences. Some people, how can I say this delicately?, are technologically challenged, or at least forum challenged, and don't understand the difference between PM and e-mail. Maybe a glossary of terms and explanations added to the "read this first" thread might help? You really don't need the e-mail notifications because the board notifies you when you log in.

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
BlkM109r said:
Lamont, might be a better idea to tell them how to turn off the e-mail notification in their preferences. Some people, how can I say this delicately?, are technologically challenged, or at least forum challenged, and don't understand the difference between PM and e-mail. Maybe a glossary of terms and explanations added to the "read this first" thread might help? You really don't need the e-mail notifications because the board notifies you when you log in.
That sounds like a great idea but what I've found through the years of doing this is people read what they want to read and unless I can somehow induce some sort of electrical shock in their keyboard there is no way for me to make them read what I need them to read. :confused:

G

·
Lamonster said:
That sounds like a great idea but what I've found through the years of doing this is people read what they want to read and unless I can somehow induce some sort of electrical shock in their keyboard there is no way for me to make them read what I need them to read. :confused:
Lamont,

I must have missed something. What is this thread about?

·
Registered
330 Posts
J R said:
I'm not sure about this but cant you go in the admins board and change that for people ya need to ??? Besides I think its kinda cool to read hate mail :D My Grandfather always told me about racing that if people liked ya you sucked. and if they hated ya you knew you where doing good.The same goes in business as well ;) Best complament you can get :bigthumbsup: Ya should post um :evil: :evil: :evil: hehehehee
THAT IS SOOOOO TRUE........

·
Registered
225 Posts
Lamonster said:
Sounds like Brail may be the go... :D :joke:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.