M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok all, read a lot about pledge, mr sheen etc and a lot of aussies havent been able to find it. Well. Just happened to look in the laundry cupboard looking for something to clean me helmet with and found a full can of Pledge. Asked the missus where she got it from and she told me go-lo. Apparantly GO-LO, Chicken Feed, Clints Crazy Bargains and Sams Warehouse has it in stock from time to time. Just cleaned the helmet and it looks great, once I give the bike a quick was I'll be going over it with pledge for sure.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Ok all, read a lot about pledge, mr sheen etc and a lot of aussies havent been able to find it. Well. Just happened to look in the laundry cupboard looking for something to clean me helmet with and found a full can of Pledge. Asked the missus where she got it from and she told me go-lo. Apparantly GO-LO, Chicken Feed, Clints Crazy Bargains and Sams Warehouse has it in stock from time to time. Just cleaned the helmet and it looks great, once I give the bike a quick was I'll be going over it with pledge for sure.
Funny the stuff that works hey Robbo...

Man that's a cold place ol Tumut...

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not all that cold at the moment, hope you didnt get washed away up there mate, things getting back to normal yet?

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Almost... 3 days isolated.

But I had some good company to kill time ;)

Clean is happening but it will take time

·
Registered
206 Posts
Howdy

Was that from someone trying to sell you a $35.00 Bottle of Meguirs ??? lol

I find both Mr Sheen & Pledge are light waxes that last 7-10 days.

NO WAY could these products harm your paint !!!

BUT, YES, do use Prepsol or similar (wax & grease remover) before re-painting.

Cheers, Big Jim

·
Registered
263 Posts
i was told about MR Sheen from a guy that shows concourse bikes it cant be bad for the paint i get it from my local iga

1 - 7 of 7 Posts