M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 3200km on the 109r yesterday it started to sputter and would not rev over 3500rpm.I removed the tank and flushed it out thinking I had bad fuel.After re fueling I took it out again and it seemed fine until it got hot then it started to sputter again and wont rev over 3500 rpm.Has anyone had this problem or any Ideas?I have a JSD mod could it be screwing up or getting hot?I am getting no F! light or check light.Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
take the jsd off and run it would be my first move. then verify you have the right jsd. if so, recheck install proceedure and make sure you have a good ground. also try posting in the tech forum good luck.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info Bad 109 I have been so upset that I have taken off the JSD and unhooked the battery hoping this will re set computer and make it run again.I just cant bring myself to try it in case it doesn't work.I have been know to fly into fits of rage and I don't want to kill the bike if it don't work.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Took the JSD off and ran the bike about 1 hr last night and everything seems fine.It was not overly hot outside but I think the JSD malfunctioned.Is there any way to check this well its off the bike?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts