M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've located the turn signal relay per Lamonster's post on another thread. However I'm not sure how to go about getting to it so I can locate the wires that need to be spliced to the Trick Flasher. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for all replies.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Maybe if you told us what trick flasher you are talking about, and if you are planning on installing it in the front or rear we could help yuo. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Hmmm. Too much to think about when coming up for a turn. I would hate to have to turn signal on and back off 3 times just to get stock flash rate. I can only imagine how many times you would have to do it to get to the other 4 patterns. Why would you want that on your bike? Just curious

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
From my understanding when you turn on the signals normally you get of the patterns. You only turn them off & on quickly when you want to change to a different pattern. I can use this instead of 2 load equalizers to get rid of the flash flashing with my LED"S and I get 4 diff flash pattens as well as stock flashing rate.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts