M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
His is hurt bad and he likes em new so virgins only for this Brother.
I am not sure of his color choice so list what you find.
Please tell us where it is and what color and maybe even put the name address and website of the dealer in there too!!

Hope you dont mind Ditch.

·
Registered
106 Posts
sledzep01 said:
His is hurt bad and he likes em new so virgins only for this Brother.
I am not sure of his color choice so list what you find.
Please tell us where it is and what color and maybe even put the name address and website of the dealer in there too!!

Hope you dont mind Ditch.
Hey thanks for the jesture but I just talked to the dealer and he said he didn't think it would be hard to find a new one. Just have to wait until the insurance adjuster gets his part done and see what he offers. I have a lot to go over in my mind in the next few days. Hardly slept last night, kept seeing the bike hit the trailer. Didn't think it would affect me that much. I really miss the bike but don't really know what route I should take next. Keep ya posted. By the way, silver is the only color. One of the gals at the dealership saw me roll it to the back of the shop this morning and she had to come out and see it. She said she didn't get a chance to see the silver onc cause they only had the one that I bought. She said if was waaaaaaaaay nicer than the 2 black and purple ones in the showroom. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Legend Suzuki/Victory in Sioux Falls SD has a silver on the floor.$12399 is their price,but they would go down to around $11700(thats how much my purple is)

·
Registered
106 Posts
As much as I apprecitate you guys looking, I think I made up my mind and going to hold off on a new one when the insurance gets here. (If it gets here). Should find out what they are going to offer this week. This whole ordeal really put a bad taste in my mouth for another bike. Basically still pissed off over the wreck and then thinking how the insurance is going to try and screw me over in the end really turns me off towards bikes right now.
Went to buy some shrubs today and when I pulled into the parking lot there was this dumb f--k that was pulling slowly pulling out of the intersection before I could turn in. I looked at him and shook my head. He asked me if I knew how to drive. This dumb ass was rolling through the stop sign into the main road that I was on and was going to pull in front of me even though I had the right of way and was pulling into the lot he was leaving. I blew up on this ass. The f bomb was thrown his was many times and all the other people in the parking lot were looking. My trooper buddy was sitting beside me and said "See, this is the kind of idiots I deal with all day long, and they wonder why I have a bad attitude." I just wonder if there are to many idiots that its just now safe to ride anymore.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts