M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Plates are shipping this week.
It is obvious to me that I need to to do this diffrent so I don't have people waiting for brackets and I have ample time to work on them.
I'm going to keep building the brackets when I have 10 or so made then I will sell them to you guys.
That way they can ship that week.
Thank you for all you guys that are patient
Thanks again Kelly

·
Registered
696 Posts
kwcrawler said:
It is obvious to me that I need to to do this diffrent so I don't have people waiting for brackets and I have ample time to work on them.
I'm going to keep building the brackets when I have 10 or so made then I will sell them to you guys.
Thanks again Kelly
EXCELLENT!! :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:... really looking forward to this mod :D :D :D..... thanks Kelly for the update....mjm :doorag:

·
Registered
702 Posts
Good to hear production and delivery is happening. Someone post a pic of their install after they've received theirs.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
kwcrawler said:
Thanks again Kelly
Awesome to hear!! I have been patiently waiting to get my hands on one of these!!! Please send me an e-mail with pricing on the black one and the polished chrome one along with shipping weight to 92843 So. Cal e-mail me @ [email protected] Thanks![/color] :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
696 Posts
btw... kelly... have you decided who gets what and when yet???... and should i be lookin for the UPS/FedEX or USPO... to deliver my prize.?...mjm

:2cool: :2cool:came back to edit this........ :2excited: :2excited: :2excited:OMG... signed off the board and checked my email :read:.... just got a confirmation from kelly's shipping (USPO) department :hot: :hot:...MINE IS ON THE WAY!!!!!!!!... :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:kool...let the Mods begin. :tools:..thanks again kelly :bow:...we all know that the instant response was a little overwhelming. :yikes:....good design..good for you :#1:.....!!!!...mjm

·
Registered
401 Posts
I would like a powder coated one, let me know what to do to order it. PM or email me or call 423-823-1840 I am chomping at the bit to clean up the back end.

Thanks, Great Job by the way :bigthumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts