M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
daytona harley dealership 1:00pm--3:00pm ,so how about that. only 1 week to go. its not to late to change the place and time

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
That kinda Stinks for the guys that have to work Monday threw Friday.Why can't it be on Saturday,May have a better showing! :doorag: just asking :D

G

·
silentrider said:
That kinda Stinks for the guys that have to work Monday threw Friday.Why can't it be on Saturday,May have a better showing! :doorag: just asking :D
I will be there on Friday and Saturday. No reason we can't get together both days. Different folks have different schedules. So tell us where and when. How about lunch on Saturday even if its just the two of us?

G

·
Here is where I will be on Saturday at Noon:

Sonny's BBQ on Dunlawtton 421 out towards I-95 right next door to Home Depot.

I hope I am not eating alone.

Look for the person on a Black M109 with a yellow helmet and that would be me.

My cell is listed below. Write the number down and take it with you in case you get lost or can't find the place.

P.S. Here is the deal - - - Lunch is on me if you show up as long as you are on an M109.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Hal,

I used to live in Florida and really miss Sonny's BBQ so I will be there Saturday for my fill!

I should be arriving down there Friday morning so hopefully I will be able to meet up with everyone around noon as well.

-Tim

·
Registered
92 Posts
the one on the corner of 92 & us.1???????(daytona beach) or the new one off us.1 and 95 (ormond)

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
I want to make it up there Saturday if I do I'd like to meet you Hal and have lunch :bigthumbsup:
It would be nice to meet you guys in person,Hal,JR,Perry ETC... hopefully I'll be there Saturday with my big 109 smile on :D :bigthumbsup: later silenrider

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
walker said:
i think everyone's talking about meeting up at Bruce Rossmier's friday around noon. not sure about other days.
Ok we are in for this day and time.

check the phone number list we started on the general board.

G

·
Bruce Rossmeyer's is a huge place and there will be lots of people by noon. Any suggestions on where to park or meet up? Maybe we should meet up at the McDonalds just down the road and then ride in together.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts