M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here are a few pics from our 2010 Pismo Beach meetup this weekend. Cropped down for size reasons (originals are HUGE!)

FYI, I will be uploading all the photos within the next few days and i will provide a link so everyone can take the photos I took of them and do what they wish. Hope you like em :bigthumbsup:

My Bike:

halfdome109r:

Caliman:

Steve (Squirrel's friend):

Sunset:

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Nice pictures Chad!!:bigthumbsup: Can't wait to see some more!!:drool:

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sweet riding pics! Looks like a great road with great weather. You guys all got the same color bikes??
No hahaha....but I am kinda partial to that color as you can see:drool:

Here is a mid day photo at our lunch stop. Definitely not an LE only event:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Sweet riding pics! Looks like a great road with great weather. You guys all got the same color bikes??
There were 4 blue LEs, and out of all those 9s I had the only black

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Halfdome, how tall are you? like 4 foot 3 or something:eek:
:joke:
That is so funny you say that! As I was uploading these pics, my daughter seen this one and said "wow why is that guy so short" HAHAHA....must just be the angle!

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
That is so funny you say that! As I was uploading these pics, my daughter seen this one and said "wow why is that guy so short" HAHAHA....must just be the angle!
I don't know if it's the angle or the fact that his legs look almost fully extended on the stock pegs. lol

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Here is a few of the hotel shots. The gang took over the lot and had beers and pizza with a boom box blasting. Got to meet some nice guys and Half dome is not a runt.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Yes I'm a circus midget.:joke: 5'7" with the short cut gel seat and I like to corner with my heels on the pegs so the pegs hit the road and not me. Might be the angle too. I do look funny, but I got some great pics from Chad. Thanks again for getting great shots of everyone on the ride that day.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
358 Posts
Chad,

Great pics man! Really good weekend too. After you guys hit the road we went to the dunes and rented quads. Mark may look like a dwarf but he caught some full size air at Pismo dunes...

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Chad,

Great pics man! Really good weekend too. After you guys hit the road we went to the dunes and rented quads. Mark may look like a dwarf but he caught some full size air at Pismo dunes...
Too bad not on film, I've always wanted to know what it was like to get air like that, but this one jump was a total accident. When I felt the quad fly off the ground and saw Rob below me I just though oh chit and held on.:eek: I didn't have the balls to try it again for a photo opp.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,855 Posts
Great pictures guys, and a lot of great looking bikes. I was beginning to think it was a Blue Bike Meet too. :D

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
I know it's always tough being the Black sheep of the bunch. ;) But somebody has got to do it! :doorag:
Yep, and they needed a fast one there anyway

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Here is a few of the hotel shots. The gang took over the lot and had beers and pizza with a boom box blasting. Got to meet some nice guys and Half dome is not a runt.
WHAT! Beer, Pizza and Boom box blasting? I wish I would of gone, sounds like you guys had a lot of fun!:bigthumbsup:Great pics, cant wait to see the rest.:clap2:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts