M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some highlight videos of this years ride. I cut a lot out to keep it short as not to bore anyone too much.

This was shot with my GoPro camera so don't expect too much. :dontknow:

·
Registered
507 Posts
Thanks. I just went back to work after a foot surgery. Couldn't afford to miss Fri & Sat. Looks like good times. I was hoping to ride up with Wayne, but I really needed the hours. Journey Well Bro... I did ride up to Lake Arrowhead today. Part of the route we took when you guys came down to So Cal.
hay Vic 2 years now and where have you been we could have used one more :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Nice Video Wayne:bigthumbsup: I gotta get one of those camera's for my bike, in no time we'll be able to shoot the whole trip.

Heal up Vic, there will always be next May for North meets South 3.:doorag:

·
Registered
507 Posts
Hey Mark. Wayne rocks with that cam. He's supported a local run I did (with friends) with his radio communication with Tom & Shon. Looks like he picked up some good stuff. Hope to see you before next year bro. How many 9s this year? Journey Well...
Nice Video Wayne:bigthumbsup: I gotta get one of those camera's for my bike, in no time we'll be able to shoot the whole trip.

Heal up Vic, there will always be next May for North meets South 3.:doorag:

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
I think we had 14 109's, but the brotherhood for the CA riders is getting stronger. We had a great group of guys, that really had a good time together this weekend. I'll try my best to get a So CA run in this year. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
916 Posts
Great video Wayne! Guess my pipe is as loud as most say it is...in the first 45 seconds, it sounds like your mic had some trouble with the tones my pipe excretes:drool:

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sounds like some shenanigans were running rampant & attacked your rear wheel.
You don't know the half of it YET, but you will. I have got to say that this ride was by far the best time I have had in a very long time.

Seriously, best bunch of guys and gals you could want to meet.

Last year when we went to pismo we stayed at a condo because it was cheaper and we had a garage to park our bikes in. but now I know what I missed out on. Staying at the spyglass was awesome :a18:

Can't wait for the next one. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
358 Posts
Nice editing Wayne - good to get a chance to meet you this weekend!

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Great video Wayne I need to have you give me some pointers on how to use mine. you did great job,Gregg

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Great video Wayne I need to have you give me some pointers on how to use mine. you did great job,Gregg
Yeah the trick is, you only get 59 minutes of video time, so time management is the tough part.

There was a real good section of the tighter twisties I couldn't use, because some bug committed suicide on the lens of the camera.

·
Registered
507 Posts
cool
You don't know the half of it YET, but you will. I have got to say that this ride was by far the best time I have had in a very long time.

Seriously, best bunch of guys and gals you could want to meet.

Last year when we went to pismo we stayed at a condo because it was cheaper and we had a garage to park our bikes in. but now I know what I missed out on. Staying at the spyglass was awesome :a18:

Can't wait for the next one. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
507 Posts
Looks like you had a blast. We'd love to see you in So Cal!!
I think we had 14 109's, but the brotherhood for the CA riders is getting stronger. We had a great group of guys, that really had a good time together this weekend. I'll try my best to get a So CA run in this year. :bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts