M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to give you guys a heads up....my Pismo photobucket album is up. I am currently uploading pictures....FULL SIZE unaltered, so they are LARGE files and take a long time to upload! There are 15 pics as we speak, out of about 400 pics that I snapped. Some are great pics, some are ok pics, and some are just horribly blurred or poorly lit LOL. Anyway, look through it and keep watching as the amount of pics will change by the minute. You should be able to copy each photos direct link and paste into the browser to get actual full size file, then right click and copy. Enjoy

http://www.photobucket.com/pismo2010

·
Registered
134 Posts
Wanted to give you guys a heads up....my Pismo photobucket album is up. I am currently uploading pictures....FULL SIZE unaltered, so they are LARGE files and take a long time to upload! There are 15 pics as we speak, out of about 400 pics that I snapped. Some are great pics, some are ok pics, and some are just horribly blurred or poorly lit LOL. Anyway, look through it and keep watching as the amount of pics will change by the minute. You should be able to copy each photos direct link and paste into the browser to get actual full size file, then right click and copy. Enjoy

:hot::bow::a18:

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Thanks Chad, I've got the first one you gave me on all my display's.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
358 Posts
Great Photos Chad!

thanks for sharing :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
I finally got around to looking at ALL the photos and :a20: I totally forgot about the abuse Mark was taking :eek: Rob and Reg having their way with him.

and

·
Registered
5 Posts

thanks for the pics dude!

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
I finally got around to looking at ALL the photos and :a20: I totally forgot about the abuse Mark was taking :eek: Rob and Reg having their way with him.

and

Those big guys are packing such little heat that I didn't even spill while pouring the shots. :joke:

·
Registered
721 Posts
Nice pics Chad! :congrats: Thanks for sharing buddy............
Thanks Wayne for refreshing my memory!

I forgot how steady Mark is even when he is mounted, hell that little feller made the whole night.....:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Pismo 2010

Hello Everyone!
Just had to look at the pictures, again. Yamakitty, where is the picture of the tire that you were suppose to hang in your garage? I have to say, what an awsome time!! Can't wait until next year. Chad, your pictures were great and much appreciated. Quit losing so much wait or we won't be able to find you next year.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts