M109 Rider Forums banner

Pipe

5K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  SENNA 
#1 ·
???Hi everybody in South Africa. Bought my M109R LE 2 months ago. I would like to know if anybody has fitted full after-market pipes(Cobra, Vance & Hines etc) to their bike. I do not want to cut my standard pipes but would rather fit a complete system. My bike does not have o2 sensors.???

#2 ·
:welcome:Firstly i hope that you are happy with your new bike:bigthumbsup:

with regards to the aftermarket pipes, i dont really know about anybody that went this expensive route and fitted a "brand name" exhaust.

However, there are a lot of owners with modified pipes, of which the "scorpion Tips" and "TG Development pipes" are the most known. These give performance, good sound and good looks at a very reasonable price.

for more info you can contact Wayne McKenzie: wrmckenzie@zebo.co.za
or phone him on 082 9555 857

regards

FattAss :joke:

#5 ·
pipes

I have fitted suppose to be a great system "Roadhouse" and was not happy then I send my stock pipes to Tornado from Cape Town and they build a new 2 into one into 2 within a week I had my pipes back and it sounds great like he says V8. I had it on a dyno it works!!! Go to the expects see the Bike SA he is the best Suzuki mechaninic in the country trust me do not listen to guys working from home!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.