M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right i have made my decision i will go for the Raw design Scorpion tips !!! Now please tell me were is the best place to obtain these and best possible price but most of all i wont get STUNG !! with postage charges from u.s.a which are totally crazy !!! also would i need anything else with the tips to get the best from my bike or can that be done at a later date, i have to ask this as i am not technically or mechanically minded and i cant spell either:hot::a18:

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not to sure about these guys as i read some bad feedback ????

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Not to sure about these guys as i read some bad feedback ????
Well, then I guess your Chit out of luck. That's who sells them. DLP is our site sponsor, 1st of all, and RAW design is who makes them. So if you believe back feedback, then don't buy this product. EVERY business has bad feedback. You aren't going to buy anything if you just go by the feedback bro.

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
cut your own an use the tips looks way better then scorpion IMO
here is a pic

·
Registered
79 Posts
Scorpion Tips

Well, then I guess your Chit out of luck. That's who sells them. DLP is our site sponsor, 1st of all, and RAW design is who makes them. So if you believe back feedback, then don't buy this product. EVERY business has bad feedback. You aren't going to buy anything if you just go by the feedback bro.
:agree: Hink's right, if you just read feedback, no matter what the product is (motorcycle related or not) you'll be looking forever instead of just making a purchase.

On the other hand, I bought a whole slew of stuff for my new 109, and i am still waiting on DLP to ship the stuff. I got Scorpion Tips and 2" lowering bones on the 24th and they still show "In Progress"... Then on the 28th, I ordered a side plate holder, rear turn signal lights, a swing arm cover and a drive shaft cover... nothing's been shipped yet my card was already charged. :dontknow:

Maybe its that time of year where everyone's buying and they are running to catch up, IDK, but they are a little slow. I think the Scorpion tips are, by far, the hottest looking exhaust on the market...

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
:agree: Hink's right, if you just read feedback, no matter what the product is (motorcycle related or not) you'll be looking forever instead of just making a purchase.

On the other hand, I bought a whole slew of stuff for my new 109, and i am still waiting on DLP to ship the stuff. I got Scorpion Tips and 2" lowering bones on the 24th and they still show "In Progress"... Then on the 28th, I ordered a side plate holder, rear turn signal lights, a swing arm cover and a drive shaft cover... nothing's been shipped yet my card was already charged. :dontknow:

Maybe its that time of year where everyone's buying and they are running to catch up, IDK, but they are a little slow. I think the Scorpion tips are, by far, the hottest looking exhaust on the market...
It is in your best interest to CALL them, and make sure YOU ASK if they have it in stock. If it's on back order, you might see it by Christmas. They don't have the best invetory system. You must ask if they have each product in stock. It is annoying, but necessary.

·
Registered
367 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
$195+$20p&p

$215 posted too uk .now if custom dynamics puts on the ticket $215

u might get done for custom charges! 3-5%import duty +17.5%vat

lets say 21%+the postal clearance charge £8

so $215/1.5=£143.33+21%+£8=£182

the golden rule is usually pounds for dollars!

and yes these are better looking then just slicing ure exhausts ive seen these
&they look nice!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ok so how do i contact someone at dlp i have looked and cant see a email !!! as before i purchase i want to clear a few things up shipping is free is that to u.k. :joke: just need someone to contact me !! Thanks for help anyway Guys

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi Hink thanks for the site address but phoning could be difficult for numerous reasons but i still can not find a email so i can chat with someone also i have a point of contact then do you know if they have one or can you put someone in contact with me. many thanks or cam anyone else help:bigthumbsup:

·
Banned
2,524 Posts
put your glasses on .

Contacting Us:

By Phone
US Customers: 1-888-693-1011 (toll free)
International Customers: 001-828-693-1011

Call Center Hours
Mon. thru Thursday. 8:30AM to 5:30PM EST
Fridays 8:30AM to 5:00PM EST

By E-mail
Questions: - [email protected]
By FAX
US Customers: 1-828-693-6944
International Customers: 001-828-693-6944
By Mail
Direct Line Parts 5250 Hiatus Road Sunrise, FL 33351
click here to return to top of page

:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:​

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
sorted im on it as we speak but when i went into the site i couldnt see that info !!! and i checked a couple of times anyway thanks.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts