M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I love what ICEBOX did with my pipes. They look better and sound meaner for a fraction of the price of a new one. 8)

·
Registered
16,260 Posts
Great lookin bike!:congrats:

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Sweeeeet bike!!

Nice!

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
I like, looks good.:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

Are you debaffled? If so, how much louder are they, or are they more of a deeper growl?

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That looks sweet!!!

Of all the shorten stockers I've seen, those look the best IMO....

Good job Carlos. :bigthumbsup:
Thanks. Leonard is really good at what he does. The guy has talent that's for sure.

OK, i was trring to see if there was a sound difference. with full lenth pipes and then the shortys.. How easy to cut?
I don't know if it's any different. I just know it looks a lot better. It was easy to cut it for me because I was just watching. That's a question for ICEBOX. He made it look easy.

·
Registered
16,260 Posts
Thanks. Leonard is really good at what he does. The guy has talent that's for sure.

I don't know if it's any different. I just know it looks a lot better. It was easy to cut it for me because I was just watching. That's a question for ICEBOX. He made it look easy.
Amazing how easy someone else can make something look when they know what they are doing. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
595 Posts
I like that VERY much!!! Even better than Scorpion Tips.....a short "how-to" with pictures would elevate you to GOD LIKE status!!!! :bow:

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Yes it is ... but im a perfectionist with the fit and finish inside and out ... with everything i do ..:doorag:..

1 - 20 of 48 Posts