3,120 Posts
Sweeeeet bike!!

Nice!

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That looks sweet!!!

Of all the shorten stockers I've seen, those look the best IMO....

Good job Carlos. :bigthumbsup:
Thanks. Leonard is really good at what he does. The guy has talent that's for sure.

OK, i was trring to see if there was a sound difference. with full lenth pipes and then the shortys.. How easy to cut?
I don't know if it's any different. I just know it looks a lot better. It was easy to cut it for me because I was just watching. That's a question for ICEBOX. He made it look easy.

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Thanks. Leonard is really good at what he does. The guy has talent that's for sure.

I don't know if it's any different. I just know it looks a lot better. It was easy to cut it for me because I was just watching. That's a question for ICEBOX. He made it look easy.
Amazing how easy someone else can make something look when they know what they are doing. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
595 Posts
I like that VERY much!!! Even better than Scorpion Tips.....a short "how-to" with pictures would elevate you to GOD LIKE status!!!! :bow:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.