M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heys guys, just want to give a shout out to everyone that has motorcycle insurance in MA.
I received a letter from my insurance company -Commerce- stating that they will NOT pay for any of my medical bills and or my days for lost work.
I consulted a lawyer who in turn told me that Its a LAW in MA that there is no Personal Injury Protection (PIP) in this state for riders/passengers of motorcycles...its a law!!
It has to go all trru your personal health insurance only.
Please make sure you are covered thru others means and dont rely on your motorcycle insurance!
Another point is to make sure that your motorcycle insurance has a disclosure for aftermarket accessories!!
My didnt but after much discussion and pulling teeth, I got some of it back and it was in their discretion only, they did not had to give me crap for accessories but I guess I was luck and had the receipts to back it up!
No receipts then forget about it!
Check your policies and make sure that accessories are covered and up to what amount.
Nobody wants to think about it because we all think that will not happen to us, I was the same way so I understand BUT dont wait until something happens to find out the hard way...do it now.

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
thanks tobrak will check it out hope you are doing well give me a call sometime would still like to visit :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
284 Posts
thanks for the info i will check mine. hope to see you soon.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks tobrak will check it out hope you are doing well give me a call sometime would still like to visit :bigthumbsup:
Sure thing Kenny, my phone is broke just to let you know, I'm doing OK but my ribs still hurt!:'(

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
I'll be calling mine soon, but if I remember they give $1,000.00 for aftermarket from the get go. I will confirm! Thanks Andre:bigthumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.