M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife is mad at me because I'm sitting here watching Pinks. :bigthumbsup: I couldn't help but think about JR and Raw_Taz going at it on Pinks. Now that would be a show to see. :D :bigthumbsup: :doorag: :super:

G

·
Lamonster said:
My wife is mad at me because I'm sitting here watching Pinks. :bigthumbsup: I couldn't help but think about JR and Raw_Taz going at it on Pinks. Now that would be a show to see. :D :bigthumbsup: :doorag: :super:
I am sure Pinks would love it, They are shooting a new episode for a 9 Second Car with 10,000 prize on 12/9/2006. They shoot that about 15 miles from my house.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
that vw bug is crazy

G

·
I spent most of the day watching it. The guy that owned the Ford Ranger sure didn't want to try very hard.

I hope the new show solves the problem with all of the guys letting off at the finish. Although the best car usually won it made the negotiations a farce.

And how about a real tree and winners light too.

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Pinks that is on now is the real deal. :bigthumbsup: By the way my wife hates me even more than she did this morning. :eek:

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ppridgen1 said:
First three episodes were filmed here at orlando speed world,my buddy Carl and his son ,"won" three cars,......but they handed the keys and title back after the taping was over.
I don't know if raw taz would be up for the race thing right now,I hear through the grapevine that someone on the board has just ripped the 200hp barrier a new ass....... :dontknow: ;)
I would love to see that dyno. :bigthumbsup:

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ppridgen1 said:
me too ,I get sceptical sometimes ,but from this source, If he was correct, I would believe it, from what I was told it aint no stocker motor ,but I need to talk to the man who did it before I go any farther. My source is definately close to the builder who supposedly made this new motor,I'll confirm, ....hopefully tonight!!!!!!I'm so excited
:bigthumbsup: :super: :super: :super:
It's not that Gold Tip injector guy I hope. :joke:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
damn, now that's exciting. hopefully someone figured out a turbo or supercharger.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
yeah, the all out is great. the other show is part car, part driver, and part poker playing. i hate all that sandbag/peddling crap.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
heh, took me a couple of times, but i won one

G

·
ppridgen1 said:
First three episodes were filmed here at orlando speed world,my buddy Carl and his son ,"won" three cars,......but they handed the keys and title back after the taping was over.
I don't know if raw taz would be up for the race thing right now,I hear through the grapevine that someone on the board has just ripped the 200hp barrier a new ass....... :dontknow: ;)
I am not interested in giving my bike away thats for sure, but all bolt on stuff, and no spray, would be fun. Hey when he gets it on the dyno be sure to post some video of it. A 70 shot of nitrous sure sounds fun though.

There sure is a big hole on the right side of the bike when you take the stock pipe off, looks like a good place to put the turbo to me. Have to wait until Indy though to find the right one. So that will be a few months.

TAZ

·
Registered
176 Posts
The original show is a joke...The Host "rich" is an idiot. Last nights "new" show is much better format but, could be made much better by leaving the Host off the starting line. They are already timeing the cars to see if they are close enough in ET...make it a fair start by using the tree...not some "when i drop my hands go" CRAP....Just another way to get "The Host's" ugly mug on TV. IMO. They still had 2 sandbaggers and they watched these cars run all day. Sorry for the rant but the show really pisses me off the way the do some of the stuid crap.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts