M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Navy Dave (new member) myself and one of his friends are going to attend Pinks all Out on 23-24 Apr. Gonna ride the bikes to it. It's being held at the Z-Max Dragway in Concord, NC.
Any of you think you might be interested in joining us? We all could meet somewhere and ride in as a group. Friday is general seating $10 and Saturday is assinged seating $30. We will be sitting in section C row 26 seats 5, 6 and 9. Get your tickets now!!
Hope to see some of you there. We could get a 4 state meet for this.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Went to Pinks All Out in St. Louis a couple of years ago.
Took the wife to her first drag races...she actually enjoyed
the experience. Paid 10$ extra for the VIP seats and we
were set for a great Saturday afternoon and night.

Hope you can get some guys to meet up with you...It's a blast.

Jeff / Foo

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Hell....see if the 2 of you can get on the show in the combined-time race. That would be bad-a$$. 2 9's, side-by-side ALL OUT!!!!!

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Hell....see if the 2 of you can get on the show in the combined-time race. That would be bad-a$$. 2 9's, side-by-side ALL OUT!!!!!
I think you are thinking of "Pass Time". PINKS All-Out picks 32 cars that run very close ET's, and they run each other... Leaving the line with a arm drop. I watch, and love both shows!:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm hoping that they will be recording an episode or two of Passtime as well. Hell, everything about watching drag racing is exciting. It's unmanly if you don't. :joke:

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Would be awesome if they'd do a Pinks All Out for bikes! I've been to the taping of several shows both regular Pinks, and Pinks All Out, here at MIR. In fact, I was actually IN two of the episodes in Season 2 of Pinks (friends of mine were racing, and I was part of the crew who stands around them between races and negotiates). I, of course, being the mouthy NY Italian [email protected] that I am, had plenty to say when it came to $h*t talking to the opponents, LOL!

Nate, who works on the show (he used to be in the pit crew, but nowadays he's up in the tower with his brother who is also on the show now) is a friend of ours...that's how we got involved in the early episodes of the show in the first place. ;)

It's a blast to be there for the shows...hope you enjoy it! :bigthumbsup: Try to park the 9's all together, somewhere near the fence line so they will be seen by the camera crew...you might get lucky and have them shown in some of the extra footage! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
5,560 Posts
love to watch, but that guy that is the host is a DORK... he jumped on a crotch rocket one time and spun the back tire and spun it around and dumped it right there on TV........ LOL

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Would be awesome if they'd do a Pinks All Out for bikes! I've been to the taping of several shows both regular Pinks, and Pinks All Out, here at MIR. In fact, I was actually IN two of the episodes in Season 2 of Pinks (friends of mine were racing, and I was part of the crew who stands around them between races and negotiates). I, of course, being the mouthy NY Italian [email protected] that I am, had plenty to say when it came to $h*t talking to the opponents, LOL!

Nate, who works on the show (he used to be in the pit crew, but nowadays he's up in the tower with his brother who is also on the show now) is a friend of ours...that's how we got involved in the early episodes of the show in the first place. ;)

It's a blast to be there for the shows...hope you enjoy it! :bigthumbsup: Try to park the 9's all together, somewhere near the fence line so they will be seen by the camera crew...you might get lucky and have them shown in some of the extra footage! :bigthumbsup:
I was so pissed when he lost his bike... SO PISSED! That whole episode pissed me off. I couldn't stand his opponent.:cus:

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I think you are thinking of "Pass Time". PINKS All-Out picks 32 cars that run very close ET's, and they run each other... Leaving the line with a arm drop. I watch, and love both shows!:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:
You're right. :doh: Man, when I get home the TV is a blur sometimes, just background noise.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
love to watch, but that guy that is the host is a DORK... he jumped on a crotch rocket one time and spun the back tire and spun it around and dumped it right there on TV........ LOL
LOL I saw that episode also. I laughed so hard I think I scared my daughter that was watching with me.
I agree with Hink. There are times that the host is a huge dork. I'll deal with the dorkiness to watch some good racing.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts