M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey buddy:

Just wanted to see how you made out with locating your M109R. Hope you found one at Delray or Palm Beach Cylcles. Let me know so we can go ride. I still have yet to see one on the road besides mine. I figured S FL would be flooded with them already!

I'm going to Bike Night at Bru's Room Boynton Beach on Wednesday. Can't wait to see the reaction I get when I shop up there on a Cruiser as I've only ever ridden a Sportbike. People will be suprised. Man I still cannot get over the comments I get on this thing. I actually have people trying to catch up to me to yell out the window and ask me what it is or give me thumbs up! :)

·
Registered
86 Posts
I called my sales rep. at Browardmotorsports this morning and told him about Delray.  He told me that there is NO WAY they will part with one up there dealer to dealer.  He expects a black in any day and is surprised it has taken this long.  Browardmotorsports has been good to me with the price they asked me to pay, are a couple miles from my house for servicing, so I guess I need to be patient and shut my big mouth about waiting for one. 

I am numero uno on their list for a black. 

Definately will hook up with you as soon as I have it :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tmac1337 said:
I called my sales rep. at Browardmotorsports this morning and told him about Delray. He told me that there is NO WAY they will part with one up there dealer to dealer. He expects a black in any day and is surprised it has taken this long. Browardmotorsports has been good to me with the price they asked me to pay, are a couple miles from my house for servicing, so I guess I need to be patient and shut my big mouth about waiting for one.Â

I am numero uno on their list for a black.Â

Definately will hook up with you as soon as I have it :bigthumbsup:
Yep. Broward motorsports is a great shop. I bought a CBR from them and an R1. Good service department and VERY GOOD RIDERS. I used to ride with them from the dealership to Fudruckers on Federal before it closed. Needless to say I couldn't keep up and I'm a pretty damn good rider. They could take that loop at the end of 595 at RIDICULOUS speeds.

Looking forward to a ride.

·
Registered
107 Posts
muahman said:
Yep. Broward motorsports is a great shop. I bought a CBR from them and an R1. Good service department and VERY GOOD RIDERS. I used to ride with them from the dealership to Fudruckers on Federal before it closed. Needless to say I couldn't keep up and I'm a pretty damn good rider. They could take that loop at the end of 595 at RIDICULOUS speeds.

Looking forward to a ride.
If your not drifting a little your not going fast enough. LOL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts