M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The following members of the "Christmas in July" thread wanted to say thank you for all you hard work.
MattJ016, lee_grider, silverbullit, SICRIC, Hink, SGT5278, RUBZERK, ghostm109, Shibumi, Rawlyrx, Vamedic, m109wannarider, mivo7240, ghostm109, jglass4763

But a normal Thank you was not enough for these guys, They all put thier $ together and had this made for you…

I know you will love it, and I also want to thank you for putting these threads together.

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
That is Very Bad azz !! Good Job fireFighter
The OrangeOne is a Class Act and Deserves it :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
what a sweet treat, oh wait we did that :congrats:

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Nice work guy's!!! :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

The Orange One has done some great things on this board and I want to extend my thanks to hime as well... Cheers Mate!!! :beer3: :#1: :beer3:

·
Registered
319 Posts
glad to help out :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Good Job Chris! I'm sure the Orange One will like that. Thanks for hooking it up and thank you to the Orange One for your efforts:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
743 Posts
Oh my God!!!!!!!!!! Totally Awesome!!!!!!!!! Thank all of you so very much!!!!! I guess I am a victim of my own motto "If you always help other people get what they want....you will always get what you want without even asking"

Words cannot express my gratitude for what you guys have done....I pray your generosity becomes contagious and comes back to you a 100 fold!!

Thank you all for this gift for it truly made it Christmas in July for me!

Scott

MattJ016, lee_grider, silverbullit, SICRIC, Hink, SGT5278, RUBZERK, ghostm109, Shibumi, Rawlyrx, Vamedic, m109wannarider, mivo7240, ghostm109, jglass4763

But a normal Thank you was not enough for these guys, They all put thier $ together and had this made for you…

I know you will love it, and I also want to thank you for putting these threads together. [/QUOTE]

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Oh my God!!!!!!!!!! Totally Awesome!!!!!!!!! Thank all of you so very much!!!!! I guess I am a victim of my own motto "If you always help other people get what they want....you will always get what you want without even asking"

Words cannot express my gratitude for what you guys have done....I pray your generosity becomes contagious and comes back to you a 100 fold!!

Thank you all for this gift for it truly made it Christmas in July for me!

Scott

I know you will love it, and I also want to thank you for putting these threads together.
[/QUOTE]

Thank you for your work on the Christmas thread and all your time. You are the one who deserves the thanks!!!!!

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The skeleton is a new design we have. It is 7x7. I normally use red, but I think orange was the perfect choice here. This design can be done as a patch, or a shirt. I just finished a group buy on shirts. I can run another if I have enough interest in it. So reply here, or pm me for details.

·
Registered
743 Posts
The skeleton is a new design we have. It is 7x7. I normally use red, but I think orange was the perfect choice here. This design can be done as a patch, or a shirt. I just finished a group buy on shirts. I can run another if I have enough interest in it. So reply here, or pm me for details.
Hey brothers....if you have not had the opportunity to get one of FF's shirts you should! I have two that I wear frequently (and another one on the way :bigthumbsup:) that I get many compliments on.

There is nothing better than being on the most admired bike at an event while having one of FF's kick azz shirts on. This is a must have Mod!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts