M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone heard from DAN??? He hasnt been on in awhile, just want to check to make sure all is ok and he isnt just chasing skirts all day and too busy to check in here..... LOL LOL :bigthumbsup: I texted him " I'm Ready Come Get Me " !! Those that know are laughing out loud..... LOL BTW I didnt get a text back.. Wonder if he changed his number on me... hahahahaha :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL ya that could have been what happen.........figured you guys in PA would hear from him when he comes up for air once in awhile...... ;)

·
Registered
893 Posts
Spoke with Dan today - figure I would give him a call to see whats up - works been going real well for him - he bought a house so he has been busy with getting moved and doing some remodeling plus yes he has a girlfriend so life is good but been too busy to check out the forum - will see both of them in June - :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Ya, I have talked to him a few times since the meet, and he has been real busy with work---as Ron said. He did not mention the girl though---could have been after the last convo though.

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:a18:good to hear all is OK with him...... Guess he didnt like my joke with the text last me.......(its Ron's fault!!) LOL LOL ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts