M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to see how many 9's are going to be at the bike rally in piegon forge april 30-may 2. Let me know if you need some information about it.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
518 Posts
What bike rally?

What bike ralley in Pigeon Forge? I will be there !!!!!!!!:evil::evil::evil::evil: Info please!

·
Registered
518 Posts
Let me know where you are gonna stay so I can make reservations. Give me a cell phone # so we can hook up!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Did not know anything about it but i will be there dont know if i can make the whole time or not due to work.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
my wife and i will probably ride up for saturday. we would love to meet you guys. we will probably just make it a day ride but if somebody wants to set up a meeting place and time we would definately try to be there.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
772 Posts
my wife and i will probably ride up for saturday. we would love to meet you guys. we will probably just make it a day ride but if somebody wants to set up a meeting place and time we would definately try to be there.:bigthumbsup:
:agree: Good idea, it would be cool to meet up Sat am and roll in as a group.

·
Registered
3 Posts
hey guys new to the site i live in dandridge,tn would like to meet up with some other 9 riders in the area and go to the rally.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Just a thought, but we could all meet at or near the Bass Pro Shop located off the 407 Exit on I-40 and get a short ride to the rally.

·
Registered
77 Posts
sounds good what time? if biscuit pimp does not want to go that far up since me and him live south of there and a great ride through wears valley is this close we may go that way but its up to him im game for either.:2excited: I ran into a new 109r that has moved into town with a maroon 109 talked to him just a bit at redlight though but will try to contact him to ride up with us.

·
Registered
77 Posts
well r we going to meet on saturday, they r trying to make me work but if it is a go on everyone meeting im not working. we need to figure out where we all r going to meet.

·
Registered
772 Posts
well r we going to meet on saturday, they r trying to make me work but if it is a go on everyone meeting im not working. we need to figure out where we all r going to meet.
:agree: I'll be coming up sat morning from Clinton weather permitting...let me know if anyone wants to meet up.

CP

·
Registered
13 Posts
May be able to ride up with you ill be coming out of Kingston. Have to see if we have to work sat or not but things have slowed down alittle right now so should be good to go.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I may be able to make it? i should know more next week depends on work.

·
Registered
772 Posts
The weather is not looking good for this weekend, rain with a chance of more rain. I'm gonna hope the weather man is wrong!

CP

1 - 20 of 24 Posts