M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys just wanted to share some photos of the bike after the Mods. Bike is 95 % complete Thanks to a good friend (Robert May) who busted Azz and sweated over a barrel of water out over for the past 3 days. Plans was to have it running and riding on Father's Day but ran into a few bugs that will have to be sorted out at a later time. The Bike is raked out 7 deg with a 21" front rim and tire. Hope you like the pics.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
More pics

Thanks Guys. Sending a few more pics, I'm really proud with the way this project turned out.

·
Registered
216 Posts
DAMN SWEEET!!!! :drool: I'm guessing that tHis is one of those 9s that will become an instant favorite on this site!! Really well done!! :clap2:

Enjoy and ride safe!!

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Guys pictures do not do the paint job justice. It's something that you have to see in person to really appreciate. The paint has a 3D effect to it and the tank is rolled which in turn makes her look nice and voluptuous. :drool:

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Bike looks great and I like the tail covered in Gator,remindes me of someone I know,Gregg

·
Registered
516 Posts
Awesome looking ride. I'm always amazed at the different looks this bike can have. Well done!

·
Registered
948 Posts
Very Nice!

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
WOW! That looks great, who did your seat and rear cowl? That is a sweet looking 9. :congrats:

1 - 20 of 61 Posts